Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Here because you are a gang of bullies. Don’t matter to me if I’m the only one objecting to your middle aged jangling. Broad shoulders
Here because you would rather swig ya kylie and see what we are all saying than wash ya minty moo and spend time with ya kid. You are a right catch aim no wonder you have to trail and trap men
...and people say we're jealous 😂 glass of Kylie in one hand, other down her crusty knickers scratching her foof, occasionally giving it a rest and replying on here or swiping on Tinder, What a way to spend your evenings ladies, don't you wish YOUR life was as fun and exciting 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣
meanwhile h is doing her skincare

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Catpiss telling Beefy why they can’t share a room at their next event 🤣 I got herpes gurrlllll

200.gif

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Oh Wendy Just Piss off 😂🤣 look at you, fawning over your "little girl growing up" WHY the do was she bought a cardboard frigging TODDLER activity box to colour when her mate was round 2 weeks ago if she's SSOOOOO growing up??? Riddle me THAT little gem ! and you wanna focus your attention on the massively fed up BIG girl you've got coz she's a few glasses short of a Magnum bottle the closet alki that she is, get her love of alcohol from you as well did she? As well as the ease she has in dropping her crusty sweaty knickers? Why are you here? You spout utter s and ain't welcome. Go and rim the arsehole of the incompetent selfish t you have the misfortune of calling your "daughter". She's an s, just like YOU
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I’ve got her on Ignore, so I can’t see her comments only the replies

Mar 7, 2024
I don’t think she knows what’s she is doing tbh Womble 🤣🤣 Blocking, unblocking, deactivating, reactivating. Anyone would think this user has had a few bottles of Kylie 🤨
She knew what she was doing - writing snide replies and immediately deleting. Wendy welcome cock and Aimee any dick will do - this is a place where you can come and say what you like. It's a democracy, we won't all agree on everything. What we do is to discuss our opinions, likes and dislikes. You can't however control the narrative here. Comment and be woman enough to leave those comments stand - don't delete them in seconds 💩bag!
No one is trolling or commenting on your pages or sty ads, that's the huns waking up to endless lies! Feel free to stick around, there's a bland buffet and a bottle of blue nunn in the corner. If you don't like what you read here then please do let us know 🤝
FYI we keep receipts here too 😘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326-210131_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326-210131_Samsung Internet.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 247

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
“Mummy to one” has now become “mum to one” and has a profile photo 😂😂😂
Defo her, old girl Shirley, rrrrrrcharlieeeeeeee, or me only mateeeeee jasmin behind that account BIGTIME 🤣🤣🤣
Who wrote her about how it’s weird Catpiss has left mummy to one on her account especially without a profile photo 🤔
You do know we see right through all of you sad twats behind this account 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
All I’m gonna say to each one of you is 👇
Your all sad, lonely, pethetic, one most definitely unloveable, lying , two faced bitches”

Lady Catpiss - you are seriously unhinged to actually troll yourself or get someone to do it for you. It also makes them pethetic because we all know you demanded they did it as you must hold some emotionally blackmail over them or they are just fin thick🤔🤣
You have also put your only friends job as a trained nurse at jeopardy. You have paraded her all over your social media with her name, career, & photos, granted probably with her consent.
She signs the most important contract in her career to keep her pin as a registered nurse.
Then she signs another one for the medical company, trust etc for her job.
These both state it’s gross misconduct if found to be involved with ANY links to social media drama.
This does include via friends, family, colleagues etc
She risks having a mark against her name so any future job would be harder to get or she would get STRUCK OFF

You really don’t give a s who does your dirty work or the serious consequences they could suffer.

At least this heartless 🧌 is thinking of your friends career by saying take a step back with the social media side of your friendship and keep it off camera. She spent 3 years hard graft studying for her nursing career whilst also doing 37.5 hr shifts a week as a student nurse, possible worked her way up her pay grades too.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
The babiessss have been trying escape from fish flaps since 2016 ( one went missing a year prior the post)🤣🤣🤣 even tried to escape to the neighbours haha
It won’t be long until one of those kittens doesn’t come back. No wonder they try and escape they won’t like living in their own piss. Be cleaner to sleep in a skip than that rancid house.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
It won’t be long until one of those kittens doesn’t come back. No wonder they try and escape they won’t like living in their own piss. Be cleaner to sleep in a skip than that rancid house.
I know right! Cats hate dirty homes and litter trays. They are very clean animals! No wonder they are at the back door trying to get out for some air.. I cant even imagen the smell that comes from her house makes my skin crawl x

Status
Not open for further replies.