Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
It’s taken me ages to read all the posts and catch up. Out of all of Aimee’s videos I think Fridays chippy Tea has enraged me the most. She is revolting. You have all said what I think so nothing to add except her face is looking more red and bloated by the day. She is looking scruffy and unwashed, more so than usual. I always think her minge probably smells of Beef Monster Munch and soggy Digestives 🤢

Roll on the Spanish sshow 🍿🍿🍿
Thank Christ I don't like beef monster munch!! :sick: 😂

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Hey Aimless. Threatening to hammer trolls is an offence. Here's my crime number 57643153003

Also who takes a wardrobe apart with a hammer? Pretty sure it's a screwdriver you need for that love. But then we all know you've got a few screws loose in that fat head of yours.
My thoughts exactly… what wardrobes are built with nails? Surely it’s screws 😂😂😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Coming for you a smidge… staff isn’t a good parent. She had her child on her social media in the bath. That alone is bad parenting. She uses her sons autism for attention, she is beyond in love with herself to the point she would rather have likes over her child having privacy. Aren’t we lils can vocalise not wanting to be on her social media, max cant so she parades him when she needs the content. Her house being clean does not equal good parenting. She only looks clean and like a good parent cus Aimee is a smelly cow and awful at being a parent. Hence why Steph needs Aimee so she doesn’t look so bad next to her. Being the best in a bad a bunch isn’t something to be proud of.
Thank you for being honest with me about Steph & how she is also a bad parent. I don’t follow her & only read little bits because just like Catpiss I can’t stand to hear Steph’s voice 🙈
Who the hell puts a young child in the bath on social media 🤬🤬🤬, wrong on so many levels.
Like you say she does look slightly better against catpiss but seems both are as bad as each other.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2024
uk
Why hasn’t she filmed herself doing harpers room? She films herself doing everything else. And she can’t say it wouldn’t be enjoyable content because there’s a lot of room transformations on TikTok that do really well. Unless… it’s a lie or a disaster of a job. We will see if she posts one. I’m intrigued to know wtf she used that hammer for

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Why hasn’t she filmed herself doing harpers room? She films herself doing everything else. And she can’t say it wouldn’t be enjoyable content because there’s a lot of room transformations on TikTok that do really well. Unless… it’s a lie or a disaster of a job. We will see if she posts one. I’m intrigued to know wtf she used that hammer for
Exactly this! Until I see that room I won't believe it. If she had done that room all by herself it would be plastered all over TikTok for glory and praise, and as for that hammer, it doesn't look like it's seen the light of day for years judging by the state of it, I would say it was in the back of the shed and she came across it when she was filling the skip and thought ooh another prop to use for clout, she is just too predictable 🥴 🖕😂

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t watch Steph but have read a bit about her and didn’t know this 🙈
Both my boys have ASD & youngest adhd & when they were little we always did stuff with them. Weekends, holidays in uk and abroad, after school activities. The first thing I made sure my boys had was swimming lessons as that is something a child should learn first.
My boys remember us teaching them how to ride a bike without stabilisers on & what park it was. The park we went to had a slight slope so we just helped them along and then they did it rolling off the slope (yes they fell off as forgot the brakes but not badly hurt)
H can’t even ride a bike can she without stabilisers & her age she will be laughed at for that at school. Surely her cycling proficiency lessons and test will start at school soon.

Catpiss I await the buying of a new bigger bike for H with a helmet before the holiday that will just get shoved to rot like your fanny 🤭🤣

I always worry if my comments offend anyone and I do apologise if they do. This is all directed at Catpiss & nobody else and I know all children are different.
I know most have probably never had iPads as a babysitter from being a baby like H has which is why she is glued to it. Jabba the slut you are the definition of a BAD PARENT & you cba with your daughter.
Southport has a fairground (granted it’s crap and overpriced) but take her out for a day on the baby rides as that’s all you will manage. We have a lovely beach if you go towards Formby/Crosby, parks to walk around too.
These are the times I miss with my boys being little & H is going to resent you for this. Let’s hope she moves to daddy’s like you did
I always worry too. I overthink far too much. We are all allowed opinions though..but I am being mindful of words I use more though for fear of saying the wrong thing inadvertently.
I also think most of us type quickly as we are full of reactions and shock about her so allsorts come out! lol
Personally...I don't hv the rage for Steph and she is cleaner and well put out for a start. I don't follow any "troll" groups on her though and
It was TL that open my eyes even more to Aimee. I don't hv time to follow her pages too.xx

Mar 8, 2024
Maybe been told not to.. who knows with her!

Last edited:

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
She can't film cos it obviously ain't her doing it! It would be better fent for her if she did though, and I still don't understand why she needed to dismantle a FITTED wardrobe, surely you just paint round it? And as for clearing Harpers room out, well that would take days to get rid of all the se in there, because I'm damn sure she never throws anything away, just like her Jabba the Slut mother.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good Morning folks!
The weekend is upon us
Which colour will she pack to take with her?
IMG_4466.jpeg

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Who’s all geared up for the massive anxiety attack the day before she jets off with Harper twist? Can almost predict it… up with the ss all night..travelling on her own is a massive issue with her own child, yet she can swan off for weekends away with big beefy no problem! Didn’t beefy flaps s her off for being untidy when they shared a hotel room? Bring on the carnage 😂
And the aeroplane video of aimless not breathing 🤪

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She can't film cos it obviously ain't her doing it! It would be better fent for her if she did though, and I still don't understand why she needed to dismantle a FITTED wardrobe, surely you just paint round it? And as for clearing Harpers room out, well that would take days to get rid of all the se in there, because I'm damn sure she never throws anything away, just like her Jabba the Slut mother.
It’s the child’s “safe space”
I mean we know what school she’s at
We know what clothes you buy her
We know what you feed her
We know most things

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I'm also wondering why she had to take it apart? Surely it's not that big she could have just moved it to paint behind? But then we are in the twisted world of Aimememe who never does anybody normal.
Yeah it’s all so strange , you only need to push it to the middle of the room I’m guessing it’s just a small kids wardrobe , also why did she need a hammer 🤦‍♀️unless she smashed it up

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Morning all, sorry I'm abit in and out at the moment. Been a really busy month with my children's birthdays and work but got some lovely time off now 😊 you guys are bloody awesome, I look forward to coming on and catching up and you don't half make me giggle 🤣 looking forward to the shenanigans this next week will bring hahaha sending Happy easter wishes to all of you 💛 xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.