Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Aimee doesn't adult well needs to be in a TL thread title soon!
Most normal people consider the implications of their actions before they do something! Not old marble brain! I've smashed these wardrobes apart because it felt good. Now I don't know what to do with the mess I've created! I'm gonna call my frail old dad and demand he helps! The poor man is probably on the golf course enjoying the peace and sunshine or spending time with his wife and her family. It's all a ploy, daddy I did try to do it all by myself, you need to pay someone to decorate and buy and build new furniture for H and clean up the mess I've made!

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I love someone has commented “how you have stayed alive to this age il never know you should take a leaf out of Charlie’s book - and she has commented “meaning” - let’s spell it for you Aimee - you have no idea how to parent, adult or do the simplest of tasks for yourself by yourself, it’s hugely embarrassing- Charlie on the other hand is clean, self sufficient and not needy like you

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
The absolute state of it this morning! she Would make any man’s dick Shrivel up never to be seen again 🤢 what a mess! Yes fat flaps you find every excuse under the sun to not do your daughters bedroom because why would you when you are child free and are hung over and will be back on it in a few hours! oh and btw yes I always take my flowers outside to rearrange them you absolute bellend

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She using excuses to be lazy today. She could move them if she really wanted so is using the excuse she needs her daddy's help. Her 70 yr old father who probably hasn't got much strength in him at his age and he hadn't been keeping well but at that even if he did help she doesntnwant them put in the garage to have to get them moved again into a skip. She just can't be arsed is the bottom line. Also what's all that waffle about the vase Jesus she just likes to hear herself speak, nobody gives a s Aimee. And go get referred to a speech therapist cause you can finish a sentence.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
So she has smashed up the wardrobe in Harper room, a week before she due to be jetting off on holiday with Beefy Vav and all the kids?

Then because she can’t carry it down the stairs she is going to ask her elderly dad who wasn’t very well a short while back to come and move said heavy doors down the stairs?

So all H clothes from her wardrobe will be discarded everywhere - more so than usual - and then she has to pack too for going away?

She is just something else entirely isn’t she? Comments on her post aren’t wrong - she doesn’t know how to adult at all!

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee doesn't adult well needs to be in a TL thread title soon!
Most normal people consider the implications of their actions before they do something! Not old marble brain! I've smashed these wardrobes apart because it felt good. Now I don't know what to do with the mess I've created! I'm gonna call my frail old dad and demand he helps! The poor man is probably on the golf course enjoying the peace and sunshine or spending time with his wife and her family. It's all a ploy, daddy I did try to do it all by myself, you need to pay someone to decorate and buy and build new furniture for H and clean up the mess I've made!
100% you've hit the nail on the head (literally 🤣) Why can't she do any more in that room. A wardrobe doesn't take up a whole room, so she could paint the other 3 walls and finish it off (maybe with Harpers help, as she asked) when the wardrobe has gone. She's such a do up, every single day, in every single way. She'll be waiting for Greg the wallet to get the decorators in while she's on holiday, then it'll be 'Oh my god, stop it, my dad surprised me with this', cue stupid fake laugh with her eyes closed.

Mar 7, 2024
I love someone has commented “how you have stayed alive to this age il never know you should take a leaf out of Charlie’s book - and she has commented “meaning” - let’s spell it for you Aimee - you have no idea how to parent, adult or do the simplest of tasks for yourself by yourself, it’s hugely embarrassing- Charlie on the other hand is clean, self sufficient and not needy like you
That comment will have her raging. As far as she's concerned she is far superior to Charlie. I've said before I'm not a fan of dull Charlie and some of the things she says in front of R. However she has a clean tidy house, works full time and still manages to shop and cook nutritious meals. He's also a little sweetheart with lovely manners and they clearly have a loving respectfil relationship. She's been ill but she's just got on with it and still managed to parent her child without any gcse drama dramatics - she's got up an manage to sort herself out and care for her child. Which she would have to do as wendy can't be arsed to go visit and help poor daughter number 2. If you ain't got a trust fund then wendy won't travel!
"Wendy I can't wait for this weekend Aimee and H are coming...... long pause, tumble weed and R Charlie and R".

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
100% you've hit the nail on the head (literally 🤣) Why can't she do any more in that room. A wardrobe doesn't take up a whole room, so she could paint the other 3 walls and finish it off (maybe with Harpers help, as she asked) when the wardrobe has gone. She's such a do up, every single day, in every single way. She'll be waiting for Greg the wallet to get the decorators in while she's on holiday, then it'll be 'Oh my god, stop it, my dad surprised me with this', cue stupid fake laugh with her eyes closed.
100% this ….

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So she has smashed up the wardrobe in Harper room, a week before she due to be jetting off on holiday with Beefy Vav and all the kids?

Then because she can’t carry it down the stairs she is going to ask her elderly dad who wasn’t very well a short while back to come and move said heavy doors down the stairs?

So all H clothes from her wardrobe will be discarded everywhere - more so than usual - and then she has to pack too for going away?

She is just something else entirely isn’t she? Comments on her post aren’t wrong - she doesn’t know how to adult at all!
I honestly don’t think she can help it. Her mum however could intervene. Aimeh doesn’t have the mental capacity to plan ahead and think things through.
Another adult needs to be living with her while she is responsible for a minor.
You’ve all seen and commented on the appalling diet she gives her. A child should not be brought up on fast food and take away meals every day. It’s not healthy and it’s going to lead to her continuing to make bad choices re food Into adulthood.
The whole lot of them are a disgrace. She needs support in that house from a responsible adult

Mar 7, 2024

It's like the garden of despair and heartache all over again. Aimee starts a job, it goes tits up and Gregg the wallet is left to chuck money at the problem to finish it. It's probably been happening all her life. She manipulates everyone from her followers to her family. I bet they get back holiday and H's room will be complete thanks to grandad money bags - he will get wine and chocs from duty free as a thank you

Mar 7, 2024
I honestly don’t think she can help it. Her mum however could intervene. Aimeh doesn’t have the mental capacity to plan ahead and think things through.
Another adult needs to be living with her while she is responsible for a minor.
You’ve all seen and commented on the appalling diet she gives her. A child should not be brought up on fast food and take away meals every day. It’s not healthy and it’s going to lead to her continuing to make bad choices re food Into adulthood.
The whole lot of them are a disgrace. She needs support in that house from a responsible adult
If I thought any of my children were chaotic as her I would step in and not take over but guide them as best I as could , if I had any major concerns then I would'nt hesitate to contact mental health agencies

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Oh you tease....is it good or great? lol 🤪

Wow..fair play to you...👏 as far as Law goes..I got as far as A Level Law. Really enjoyed it but went into nursing. I'm in the best position now. Dream role. 😊

Are you psychoanalysing us all lmao.
If so..u cud write a paper on me..🫣 #justsayin 🤪

I'm an avid true crime watcher. Love books/documentaries that delve into the how and why ❤️ (Dennis Nilsen, Dhamer etc)
I promise everyone I am not psychoanalysing anyone here. I can only do that via watching someone thank god. Whilst doing that degree we seriously had a day trip out to Ashworth Hospital 😳😳😳
We walked round all the communal areas inside that place and I’ve never been so scared in my life. Some pretty horrific psychopaths in that place & they are allowed mental cutlery & utensils if you know what I mean.
Well done to you too babe with law 🥰👏 & being a nurse ❤️❤️
We both went into the nhs too & I absolutely love true crime anything. Have you watched the 20/20 Ruby Franke new documentary on YouTube with real footage 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.