instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
i wouldn’t risk it fisherman you might catch something you werent expecting

Attachments

• IMG_5031.jpeg
    IMG_5031.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 167
Mar 7, 2024
Piñatas with rolling pins and pissed up Aimee Arsehole is just asking for trouble tomorrow isn’t it? 😂😂
Piñatas aren't a solo activity. They are about everyone crowding around laughing and encouraging each other on. Adults and children. The only reason I can see to have two is to pacify H - as she is likely to have a massive tantrum if R won and split the Piñata open 🤔. We've seen how grabby and greedy H is from when she was allowed on Aimees lives.
I hope the 'adults' have a go. Aimee will 'accidentally' swing at Charlie because people say she's a nicer person, better parent and looks better in those awful tracksuits. Charlie will batter her, years of pent up frustration at being made to feel second best..... sh*t I'm almost sorry I'm out most of the day tomorrow and would miss it 🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
watching Charlie's live and i had to stop because most of the comments were about Aimee. It would be so hurtful just trying to talk about your day and have constant comments asking about your sister and people telling you how much they love her. there’s just no need

I feel the exact same when I watch Charlie live it’s all about Aimee this, Aimee that and tbh I guess she has experienced that most of her life.
And still does to this day.

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Evening team! Hope you are all having a lovely Saturday whatever you are doing xx I’ve been cleaning and getting ready to have my parents over for lunch tomorrow. Laughed out loud in Tesco picking up my beef joint.

Hope you all have a fabulous Easter, bashing your piñatas, deep throating sausage and chugging Prosecco. Xx

Last edited:

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Oh you tease....is it good or great? lol 🤪

Wow..fair play to you...👏 as far as Law goes..I got as far as A Level Law. Really enjoyed it but went into nursing. I'm in the best position now. Dream role. 😊

Are you psychoanalysing us all lmao.
If so..u cud write a paper on me..🫣 #justsayin 🤪

I'm an avid true crime watcher. Love books/documentaries that delve into the how and why ❤️ (Dennis Nilsen, Dhamer etc)
Fun fact, when I trained as a Nurse I used to work in the pub Dennis Nilsson picked his guys up in…it was years and years after he’d been sentenced but everyone still talked about it xx

Status
Not open for further replies.