Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t have insta I have to see here or t the posts and utterly shocked just got off the phone to ss the lady couldn’t of been nicer and stated I’m not the first to raise the issue. Hopefully everybody follows suit. It really is shocking when we have to protect and safe guard h and report her and her own mother can’t. ANDY wake up get your kid

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I don’t have insta I have to see here or t the posts and utterly shocked just got off the phone to ss the lady couldn’t of been nicer and stated I’m not the first to raise the issue. Hopefully everybody follows suit. It really is shocking when we have to protect and safe guard h and report her and her own mother can’t. ANDY wake up get your kid
Well done you for doing that and I do hope others report too because she is a fin joke and it’s Sefton social services they need to ring.
Also the NSPCC is big on child consent & exploitation

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Don't forget the toddler activity box crap she got from Hobbycraft not a month ago when she had her only mate over to stay, the mate of her MUMS only mate Jasmine Forsyth, the long lost daughter of Bruce 🙄 she makes out Twist is "so creative" as if she's the next fing Banksy yet a bunch of 3 year olds could have made a better job of painting that fing box than Twist did. Absolute joker she is 😂😂😂😂 don't forget the plastic toddler plates and baby spoon she takes to school along with the 17 Stitch tupperware pots and the Disney lunch bag, shall I go on? 😂😂😂😂
Jasmine Forsyth!!!!!! I am dead!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but what grated on me was the fact she told everyone where she was going yesterday with her daughter. Wouldn’t have been hard for me to get on a train to Liverpool and wait in primark for them (OF COURSE I WOULDNT BUT NOT EVERYONE ARE DECENT HUMAN BEINGS). I honestly thought people on TikTok posted them AFTER the day of events when they got home for safety reasons. Guess not. I knew every shop they was going in, I knew what harper was wearing, and I knew they hadn’t set off yet because she was getting ready when she posted. Very very dangerous.

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
The sad thing Aimless will read here and T, and think of those sad busy bodies interfering with my family. What you don’t realise is, it’s called safeguarding!!!! We can see the danger you’re doing to your child. You live in a cat piss, confetti, bubble so you can’t see it. But that bubbles going to burst and you’d reality will come, I really feel so so sorry for that little girl

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Pity party for 1 - where was the comment? The tiktok it's linked to has been deleted. Almost as though she drafted it, sent herself a comment and did a quick delete. Maybe I'm just too suss when it comes to her posts, but we were due a woe is me to try and get some comments & interaction.
Steph vav does the same, pinpoints a comment, makes a woe is me video to gain pity and have kisses blown up her arse and you click on the comment and poof it's gone!! And then people say oh what a surprise comment has been deleted! Of course it has you thick twats! The poster hasn't deleted it lol, these idiot 'influencers' block and delete them once they've had the desired effect they've caused 😂 😂 But i also agree that Aimee and Steph both make up comments to do pity posts when things aren't going their way, they're a pair of tragic, sad arseholes who really do need to remember they're not celebrities and never will be lol. Most of their content is based on negativity and clapbacks and how much people despise them. They hate they can't control the narrative over here and on TL and I love that for them!! 😂😂🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤪🤪🤪🤪

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
OMG why is she allowing H to pose and look like that at 9 yrs old 😳
Does she not realise she is sexualising her already and it’s fin disgusting and wrong. I used to play with my mums makeup in the house and it wasn’t till I was about 13 and getting acne I started to use makeup.
Don’t get me wrong H does look genuinely happy but that’s only because Catpiss thundercunt gave her attention. She actually gives no fs about safeguarding her child and she lacks any understanding of the way these predators use children’s images for sexual purposes.
Just catching up and my blood is already boiling 🤬🤬🤬
CATPISS no normal, loving parent would EVER do child exploitation but your not fin normal are you !!!!
Omg I don’t know who this so called mother is but that’s a pedalos dream

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
OMG why is she allowing H to pose and look like that at 9 yrs old 😳
Does she not realise she is sexualising her already and it’s fin disgusting and wrong. I used to play with my mums makeup in the house and it wasn’t till I was about 13 and getting acne I started to use makeup.
Don’t get me wrong H does look genuinely happy but that’s only because Catpiss thundercunt gave her attention. She actually gives no fs about safeguarding her child and she lacks any understanding of the way these predators use children’s images for sexual purposes.
Just catching up and my blood is already boiling 🤬🤬🤬
CATPISS no normal, loving parent would EVER do child exploitation but your not fin normal are you !!!!
That ruched set in RI she looked at was completely see through Awful for a youngster I think specially nowadays. I couldn’t cope (obviously could put a little bralette underneath but even so, shouldn’t be made like that for kiddies IMHO)

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Still catching up and again you are the worst parent I’ve ever come across CATPISS CHILD EXPLOITATION you sick, deluded, alcoholic t
The feel sorry for me video including screenshot of her sending predators to her IG 🤬🤬🤬
she’s totally lost in TT to her it’s like breathing, she can’t put her phone down and live in the now. She’s missing out on life and creating a mini version of herself.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
No I have no words I’m actually disgusted at what iv came back too pimping your daughter for views is non other than vile. So glad people have receipts of this and I hope it’s reported to ss and other professionals because that is definitely not ok !!!! H is definitely on the spectrum and I think a few is here having our own children with additional needs we can see it clearly. Do you know how much more vulnerable that makes your daughter aimee? I honestly feel sick her sending people to ig and it’s only pics of h. Shame on you aimee if I was Andy I’d be turning up and taking her at this point and point blank letting her call the police or whoever she thinks can get her out the s. At this point iv understood Andy doing the legal way etc as we all know how manipulative and conniving she is and can be but surely enough is enough. What are they waiting for someone to actually approach h or the house because pimping your daughter out for clout attention and money is fing disgusting and I can not watch and won’t give her the views again il wait for it to be here or t. I’m livid sat here this morning she has absolutely no consideration for the nonces and pedalos on the apps. You don’t deserve your child aimee and at this point Andy I’m starting to question if you do too from a disgusted mum do fing better delete your social media and focus on getting your child the support she needs and diagnosis. Fat lazy scruffy cnut I hope to god I bump into you in Tesco one day because il be telling you exactly what I think and il also be taking pictures of the real you aimee ya disgusting clap ridden sausage swallowing crayola wearing funky fat Trollop do fing better
Well said , I also refuse to watch her video as I don’t want to give he my view I think we all need to stop watching just watch them when they are posted here or tt

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Bet aimless searched all of big vag vavs videos to find what sour faced lils likes so she could makse harper like the same and they can be besties...........a Nine year old and a 15 year old. She really is such a desperate weirdo!
There is no way Lils is going to want to hang out with Harper, and Steph won't want to either unless it's for content and to make herself look wonderful. It's going to be a long week for them all keeping up the pretence they're having a wonderful week! I can see it now, Lils laid on a sun lounger with a towel over her head so she doesn't have to look at or speak to anyone. Max sat in the shade with a dummy, ipad and head phones on being ignored. Harper bobbing up n down in the toddler pool with her armbands on and hair in rats tails hanging over her face like the girl in the film The Ring coming out of the well. Then Steph and Aimee in their too small bikinis and fake tans pouting and scrolling like the 2 fellas dressed up as the twins Brittany and Tiffany from the film White Chicks, all the while pretending to be having a fantastic time together! 🤪 🤪 😂😂

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Jesus Christ just caught up
I feel physically sick and I am raging 😡
Aimee after your signpost to IG I hope you realise that now images of your child will have been saved and manipulated into the most vile images for sick predators to use at their disposal, probably already on the dark web
I have watched many videos on how these sickos work on TT by people genuinely trying to put warnings out there for creators that pimp their kids out for ££££
I have shared such videos on T in the past in the hope she would watch them
The fact you have single mama in the account name will attract them , they search for accounts which have kids on
The comments on the ig post 🤢
Comment after comment
Isn’t she beautiful, she is growing up, she is so pretty, she is blooming 🤢, she is gorgeous etc etc
wtf !!! No she isn’t !!!! She is a young child , no one should be commenting on how beautiful she is ! As she shouldn’t be plastered all over the internet in the first place!!!
Has this full investigation what she launched with the police even have H mentioned?? Or has she logged the complaint as only herself getting harassed? As all this has clearly showed she couldn’t give a fing s about her child’s safety 😡
And the police are just as s for not ordering this poor child be removed from her SM

Like others have said every single member of that child’s family are failing her in the most horrific way imaginable

Rant over ! I am just so disgusted

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
The pictures don't show mum and daughter... they show her daughter only! She has directed the whole of tik tok to go and view pictures of her child! Posing like a 15 year old! The comment has defo gone just doubled checked on IG

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404-100220_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404-100220_TikTok.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 280
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Jesus Christ just caught up
I feel physically sick and I am raging 😡
Aimee after your signpost to IG I hope you realise that now images of your child will have been saved and manipulated into the most vile images for sick predators to use at their disposal, probably already on the dark web
I have watched many videos on how these sickos work on TT by people genuinely trying to put warnings out there for creators that pimp their kids out for ££££
I have shared such videos on T in the past in the hope she would watch them
The fact you have single mama in the account name will attract them , they search for accounts which have kids on
The comments on the ig post 🤢
Comment after comment
Isn’t she beautiful, she is growing up, she is so pretty, she is blooming 🤢, she is gorgeous etc etc
wtf !!! No she isn’t !!!! She is a young child , no one should be commenting on how beautiful she is ! As she shouldn’t be plastered all over the internet in the first place!!!
Has this full investigation what she launched with the police even have H mentioned?? Or has she logged the complaint as only herself getting harassed? As all this has clearly showed she couldn’t give a fing s about her child’s safety 😡
And the police are just as s for not ordering this poor child be removed from her SM

Like others have said every single member of that child’s family are failing her in the most horrific way imaginable

Rant over ! I am just so disgusted
No you’re completely right - who would comment those things about a child, she should not be on social media on the first place, with the blusher and lip gloss!!!!! She would look naturally healthy if she had fresh air and good food - but she’s been artificially pimped it’s sick

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t believe she directed everyone to her open instagram account to see pictures of her daughter. There’s other pictures of H there too. Can’t be on TikTok but she plasters her all over her public instagram. I absolutely dont get it. She’s wearing make up and wearing girly clothes all of a sudden. Aimiee I know you read here so do us a favour and make your account private. Let your daughter make these memories without a camera shoved in her face. These memories use are making are being tainted by you filming absolutely everything. Let the child have some bloody privacy.

Mar 8, 2024
The pictures don't show mum and daughter... they show her daughter only! She has directed the whole of tik tok to go and view pictures of her child! Posing like a 15 year old! The comment has defo gone just doubled checked on IG
Is that oldmama60 one of Wendy’s fake accounts? Bit suss both have 60 on their username and we’ve had old girl here

Status
Not open for further replies.