Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I am in the process of writing an email that I am going to send to the school. It’s all getting beyond a joke now and Aimee needs to take accountability for her se parenting and lack of safeguarding. I am getting more and more irritated the more I think about it.
I have 2 daughters of a very similar age to H, the thought of them being put at risk to weirdo’s online makes me feel sick.
As apart of my job, I have a duty to report safeguarding concerns.
If this email helps even just a little bit towards stopping Aimee from exposing her daughter to complete strangers online, and makes her take accountability for keeping her safe, then that would be a positive outcome.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Look at the difference is her face shape from the clap back video to the next one today! I don't care how much she says she doesn't! She F does! Lying little witch! If she wasn't taking H on this holiday I'd be tempted to have her passport cancelled! Ha guaranteed the glasses cost in the 100s! We can read you like a book! Are we betting we haven't seen any of her not new holiday clothes she wears on it? You are telling us u haven't bought any new holiday clothes to compete with ya bestie! Il eat my words if thats true ha

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I am in the process of writing an email that I am going to send to the school. It’s all getting beyond a joke now and Aimee needs to take accountability for her se parenting and lack of safeguarding. I am getting more and more irritated the more I think about it.
I have 2 daughters of a very similar age to H, the thought of them being put at risk to weirdo’s online makes me feel sick.
As apart of my job, I have a duty to report safeguarding concerns.
If this email helps even just a little bit towards stopping Aimee from exposing her daughter to complete strangers online, and makes her take accountability for keeping her safe, then that would be a positive outcome.
Well done! I know we make a joke out of her at times. But it is very concerning now in regards of H being put on the Internet publicly etc.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Think you need to cut the bottom of the email off, I know shameless has published it on many an occasion but don’t give her any ammunition to say this group has put me daughter in harms way
I’ve deleted it. Thank you. I thought I’d cropped it and when I’ve looked at it I can see I was it the process and obviously didn’t complete it.

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
As someone on here has already highlighted / why has Aimee not done a clap back on the comments regarding Harper saying
Oh she’s beautful
How gorgeous is she
Because let’s face it strangers saying that about a 9 year old is weird - and half of these people I can imagine could be pedalos hiding behind an identity -
Aimee why are you not addressing that?
And before anyone says we are strangers commenting on a child - yes we are - we are mums and we can see the absolute failings in Aimee as a “mum” - and genuinely concerned about that kid.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
This old girl didn’t work did it Aimee? Now we are resorting to reading and then making videos about it, I just LOVE how angry you get because you know CC and TL are speaking facts, one thing a narcissist hates is being seen for what they really are!

Needed support from the Huns didn’t you? To boost your ego? Awww 🥰

Its obvious you’re reading TL and here so I hope you do read all this STAY MAD 😂

That poor girl, is lacking in every vitamin going even her hands look bruised, which if you google can be a result of vitamin deficiency. You’ll book yourself a doctors appointment for the slightest sniffle I suggest you book one for H!

And a therapist would have a field day with that painting, it looks sad, probably resembles how she is truly feeling inside.
But nope you don’t care! You’d rather clap back at “trolls” 😉 get a life!

Mar 8, 2024
The sunglasses must be expensive. She doesn’t always show the expensive stuff cus it makes her less relatable so she has to show it in dribs and drabs and sometimes doesn’t show it at all. No one cares about your shimmer make up, no one is excited to see it. And if anyone is they need to have a serious word and a head wobble. See how excited she is when she says about harpers make up and skin care. She’s 9! She’s clearly trying to make her act older cus they’re going away with the blonde nob heads daughter. Try to make H seem more older and appealing to talk to. She’s 9 she will want to be in the pool all day. Whose guna mind H when Aimee’s got to have a lie down and fells sick cus that’s what happens with her, and her ma isn’t there to baby her and take all her responsibilities away like always. That’s her problem she can’t be arsed having responsibilities, that’s the real reason she doesn’t do stuff alone with H, she can’t be fed being the responsible one cus she wants someone to take care of her. She’s a proper attention seeker.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
And how about you sit back down, get your support teddy, some sad music 🎵
Maybe even knock a tree over? And DO ONE! 😂

Attachments

• IMG_2752.jpeg
    IMG_2752.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 218

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And how about you sit back down, get your support teddy, some sad music 🎵
Maybe even knock a tree over? And DO ONE! 😂
Well if you post on social media everyone can comment. She doesn’t mind the creepy “how gorgeous” or “so grown up” from strangers. She’s said before in her crying woe is me post that “you’ve got to have a thick skin to be on TT” so you sit back down b 😉

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
She really thinks she’s funny in that video this morning. Kids having dirt nails is not something to highlight. Soap and a nail brush before use leave the house would have cleaned them. Teaching her to not having clean nails is just dirty and lazy. Whether it’s paint or not, leaving the house with clean nails is just hygienic and pride in yourself. Neither of which you are Aimee and you’re teaching your daughter your lazy ways. Get a grip. You are not funny. You are lazy
Exactly, she can spend time sat doing skin care and plastering make up on her to look whatever way she wants but can’t make sure her nails are clean too??

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
She shouldn’t be allowed to be responsible for a child!

What kind of a response is that - “and?”

And?! And?! And Aimee Arsehole get off your fing phone, get her a GP appointment, feed her something nutritious that is filled with vitamins and minerals and look after your child ffs!

Oh my days!

Attachments

• IMG_1646.jpeg
    IMG_1646.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 195
Status
Not open for further replies.