Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
IMG_4870.jpeg
IMG_4870.jpeg
Wonder if we will be treated to another undersized swimsuit. 🩱 remember this lip hugging number 🫦
It looks like it's on back to front! 😂😂😂

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
All choose our favorite se Aimee outfit to Wear....😁
1000012765.jpg

My name tag will say thissinglebridesmaidofficial and my bingo wings will be flapping all night with my phone in the air for a better angle. And not forgetting you won't be able to see my eyes due to the false eyelashes (two pairs at once)

I realise I'm a bit late to the party but ya know better late than never.

One of her latest soks. She says she hasn't bought anything new for herself for the holiday then pulls out stuff she ordered online for herself FOR THE HOLIDAY. Make it make sense. 🤥

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Pack my bum wipes with me.......do off you melt. We had awful news this afternoon regarding my mums cancer and this thing just grinds my soul with her lack of awareness to real life. No one gives one single do what toiletries you pack.
Sorry you have had some bad news sending love to you and your family 😘

Mar 9, 2024
Pack my bum wipes with me.......do off you melt. We had awful news this afternoon regarding my mums cancer and this thing just grinds my soul with her lack of awareness to real life. No one gives one single do what toiletries you pack.
So sorry to hear this, I hope you’re ok as can be. Sending positive thoughts to you and your family xx

Status
Not open for further replies.