Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Showing my age now but…

IMG_8980.jpeg
lol she devil !

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless needs to get a grip and so do her huns. She's in Spain, which is probs safer than where she goes out locally.
It's ok for her to say shes out of her comfort zone and yet she will bring men she's known for a few weeks back to her house whilst her daughter is there,
I think she needs to walk in a few other people's shoes and find out what trauma etc is all about.
I have a very poorly brother and got the call today that we hoped wouldn't happen quite so soon. So I'm now flying to Singapore on my own on Thursday just hoping and praying that he doesn't deteriorate too quickly. My niece 28 and nephew 39 are facing losing their dad, me my brother and then there's that pathetic narcissist who has no idea about what the real world is all about 😡
Sending lots of love and hugs to you xx

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Aimless needs to get a grip and so do her huns. She's in Spain, which is probs safer than where she goes out locally.
It's ok for her to say shes out of her comfort zone and yet she will bring men she's known for a few weeks back to her house whilst her daughter is there,
I think she needs to walk in a few other people's shoes and find out what trauma etc is all about.
I have a very poorly brother and got the call today that we hoped wouldn't happen quite so soon. So I'm now flying to Singapore on my own on Thursday just hoping and praying that he doesn't deteriorate too quickly. My niece 28 and nephew 39 are facing losing their dad, me my brother and then there's that pathetic narcissist who has no idea about what the real world is all about 😡
Oh that’s so sad 😞 I really hope you make it in time x

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
But they don’t set alarms when they are on holiday, they wake when they wake 🙄 what a fing waste of time festering in bed. If there’s ever a time to get your arse up early and get ready, it’s when you’re on holiday. Make the most of your time. The week flies by so quickly

Screenshot_20240409_204134.jpg Is it just me or is she channeling Esmerelda ready for date night with Quasimodo?? Needs a coined bandana and tambourine and good to go😋
What's wrong with her big hoof.........sorry I mean foot!

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Crispgate
how could she not know about the lays salt and vinegar ? They have crisps with so many meals !
I have a few kids with varying ages and a husband ( who actually LMSM 🤣) and I can still tell you what crisps are left in the cupboard when any of them hit it !
many of us here right now won’t buy a 6 pack of a certain flavour as we know our kids won’t like any brand of it !

Mar 7, 2024
Sending you all lots of love and hugs. Hang on in there, your sister is coming for you 😢

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She has really pissed me off tonight, I am so sick and tired of this t spending never ending money on crap we never see again, endless takeaway food. And now she gets to spend a week away in the sun with her daughter, and still she has a face like a slapped arse. She needs to grow up, and mummy needs to stop talking to her like she's two years old. Sorry guys 🙄rant over.
It’s so weird how she manages to piss so many people off. She evokes anger in all of us because we see through her utter bullshit

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I don’t know why any brand wants to work with her, like you say she’s no clue, doesn’t research things so can’t answer questions on it (remember the whole cruelty free row with a brand she was advertising? Can’t recall which brand). And her engagement is very low given her follower count. Doesn’t make any business sense.
This 👆also never answers legitimate questions from people and allows her “followers” to answer on her behalf.
I buy some bits from Tik Tok shop but wouldn’t from her out of principle.

Mar 7, 2024
I've never seen anyone look so miserable on holiday with their child! She's doing the absolute bare minimum with that poor kid and it's still too much effort for her! It took me a while to catch up as had a busy day filled with endless meetings - I would have loved nothing more than to be splashing about with the kids in the pool, going for meals out, soaking up the language and culture. Then you get this dickhead that turns her sunlounger away from her child in the pool! I've been a rage watcher of hers for quite some time but this holiday has even shocked me just how useless and centered she is, poor H 😢

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Another thing and I know it’s stupid but it’s playing on my mind the fact at 9 years old she wasn’t aware if h liked salt and vinegar crisp. That’s really not good to not know your child’s likes and dislikes poor h

It's very very strange behaviour. It comes across to me like she has no bond or maternal instinct in relation to that child. At least from what bits i see that's the conclusion i seem to be coming to.

Status
Not open for further replies.