Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
And is the lippy only applied to the front part of her lips, shes left the sides lol weird it really is
She was wearing the lipstick because Steph was wearing hers and maybe there’s a workshop coming up soon
I only wish these companies would should these creators how to actually apply skincare cause it’s not like washing your windows circles

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just watched last nights vids I’m disgusted she left h with Steph knowing max was basically mid meltdown. She disgusts me more interested in running back for a drink to the room. She has stephe dress so was they all gone when she got back there if so we’re was h ? Judging by the way she told her got you m and ms h was either alone in the room or with Steph in hers if that’s the case why not take the dress to Steph and collect h?. Vlogging away in your own world while steph manages not only her children but yours too. Don’t get me started on the make up dress and all round appearance shocking. If she doesn’t look back on here and see the pics and comments and realise she needs to change then more fool her but we all know she won’t. My kids would of been in that water park daily it’s in spitting distance I think nothing else could shock me and then here we are

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
IMG_8919.jpeg
IMG_8917.jpeg
IMG_8918.jpeg

Ellie just follow the trail of lays crumbs and the scent of catpiss, Prosecco and sweat.

Jun 7, 2023
Thanks for this , my daughter is 12 and autistic and struggles so much in social situations due to sensory overload, so sadly she does miss out on quite a bit , when she finally learnt to ride her bike a week later she had an horrific accident and was on standby to be airlifted to Alder Hay ! So you can imagine have I ever been able to get her back on her bike ? No 😞 she loves walking and nature reserves so we concentrate on these things for now , I just get quite upset sometimes seeing posts saying children should be doing this and that here there and everywhere, the world is very different to an autistic child , not all children are the same, wish people could be more mindful ❤️
In response to this comment and the comment you were originally replying to. There is absolutely everything wrong with older children not being able to swim. It’s a life skill most children should have and should be taught from a young age. I say most because of course there are exceptions such as autistic children. However Aimee has claimed again and again Harper is not autistic so there’s no excuse whatsoever that Harper shouldn’t be able to swim by now.

I don’t think when people make these comments they are digging out those who have children with autism. I don’t think anyone here or on TL is that insensitive and from what I’ve seen, a few from here and there have children with autism. I can understand maybe you feel attacked but I can assure you, well from a TL perspective anyway, those comments are never made with malice.

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I’m in my early 30s and I still can’t swim because my mother refused to take me swimming as a child, I also have autism and adhd and am now terrified of water above ankle height. I feel so sorry for H, she could have so much more fulfilment in her life if A wasn’t such a self centred useless hog

Thanks for this , my daughter is 12 and autistic and struggles so much in social situations due to sensory overload, so sadly she does miss out on quite a bit , when she finally learnt to ride her bike a week later she had an horrific accident and was on standby to be airlifted to Alder Hay ! So you can imagine have I ever been able to get her back on her bike ? No 😞 she loves walking and nature reserves so we concentrate on these things for now , I just get quite upset sometimes seeing posts saying children should be doing this and that here there and everywhere, the world is very different to an autistic child , not all children are the same, wish people could be more mindful ❤️
That’s awful what happened to your little one - and I also wrote that at nearly 10 I did say Harper should be a confident swimmer - but that wasn’t categorising other children it’s directed at Aimee’s lazy parenting - and if she’s not on the spectrum like she says she’s not by ten with regular swimming lessons and structure she would be a confident swimmer - but if Harper did turn out to be on the spectrum then of course that’s completely different xxx

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
She’s not even been to the buffet bullshit about not being able to film. She’s missed breakfast every day so far and her and H have just had snacks ie cakes by the pool, disgusting way to treat H

She looks like she’s auditioning for a circus clown!
She’s always managed to film buffets before. I really don’t think this holiday is going well and Steph’s comments last night about meeting a lovely family. I bet Aimee isn’t at all supportive about Max and won’t be the kind of person you would be able to speak to about things like that.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Can I just say I would never and I don't think any of us would ever ever dig at any child never mind one that has autism. But Aimee has been adamant that Harper isn't autistic and no matter what we think we do just assume she is because of behaviours we have seen. She goes to swimming lessons. that said, if she struggles in the water Aimee doesn't let that be known so there could be a reason she isn't quite able. My daughter took years to learn because she slipped in the bath and went under the water when she was little and its traumatised her. To this day she hates submerging her head in water. But as much as Aimee says this is her "job," she is very superficial in her conversations. She let's nothing real be known, you know things people could actually relate to. She makes up drivell she thinks is interesting and gets her attention. No real life stuff. So, for all we know, Harper has had something similar happen that has impacted her learning. Wait now, she will try and steal this story and use it for her own means. Get no ideas, Aimee! 💀

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Anything discussed on here is about Aimeh’s lack of parenting, I made a point about the water park when it was mentioned H may go with Vav, max and lily.
My point being sending her off to a water park When she can’t swim is abhorrent behaviour from a mother. Looks like she is going to go with her now thankfully.
I mean how dangerous would that be if she decides to have a panic attack and H has to go with the Vav and co, who already has her hands full keeping her kids safe.
Sorry your daughter suffered all that trauma ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s always managed to film buffets before. I really don’t think this holiday is going well and Steph’s comments last night about meeting a lovely family. I bet Aimee isn’t at all supportive about Max and won’t be the kind of person you would be able to speak to about things like that.
Aimeh won’t have liked that one bit, all the chit chat focused on that gorgeous little boy and not her

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
A lazy eye isn’t something to be laughed at. I dislike her as much as everyone but no one can help having a lazy eye
Was laughing more at the fact she promotes eye cream like it’s the best thing since d2, but her eyes are more wrinkly than a 70yr old sack of spunk.. however, she doesn’t have a lazy eye… she was probably pissed 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Anything discussed on here is about Aimeh’s lack of parenting, I made a point about the water park when it was mentioned H may go with Vav, max and lily.
My point being sending her off to a water park When she can’t swim is abhorrent behaviour from a mother. Looks like she is going to go with her now thankfully.
I mean how dangerous would that be if she decides to have a panic attack and H has to go with the Vav and co, who already has her hands full keeping her kids safe.
Sorry your daughter suffered all that trauma ❤️
Aimees already shown a serious lack of awareness in regards to stephs responsibilities considering she left steph to go on a wee adventure to the shop herself and steph then had to get into the jacuzzi fully dressed so max wasn't at risk of drowning. Aimee says Harper was with steph and in the jacuzzi to but steph says it was just her and max so I'm not sure what the truth is but if she was with steph then that left Harper open to harm because steph had to put her attention on max which rightly so in my opinion. Aimee doesn't see passed Aimee. Even the fact that steph found solice in another family there shows that she can't talk to aimee. Bringing up a child with maxs needs whether you like steph or not isn't easy. My best friends boy is exactly like him and god does she have bad days but she has me and other people that she can ring and we help if she needs it. Aimee really doesn't think at all.

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
So this Hamper not swimming theory, here’s my thoughts……. I reckon she can actually swim however we are seeing her stuck to that inflatable all the time because she simply doesn’t want anyone else to have a go. We have seen Aimee spoiling her countless times, her own piniata at Easter was an example, 2 of everything when our Ralph visits etc. she likely has learnt to have massive meltdowns when expected to share anything that’s hers. You can hear it in her manner when she talks to Aimee, I work with children every day and I can spot a little madam a mile off. Aimee takes the easy route and panders to her so she doesn’t need the hassle of saying no or any confrontation around sharing. I reckon she would kick off if anyone else attempted to have a go of that float, she wants it all to herself hence she has been stuck to it the whole time. Having things that she has picked, that are hers and hers alone is an obvious theme we have seen many times.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
So this Hamper not swimming theory, here’s my thoughts……. I reckon she can actually swim however we are seeing her stuck to that inflatable all the time because she simply doesn’t want anyone else to have a go. We have seen Aimee spoiling her countless times, her own piniata at Easter was an example, 2 of everything when our Ralph visits etc. she likely has learnt to have massive meltdowns when expected to share anything that’s hers. You can hear it in her manner when she talks to Aimee, I work with children every day and I can spot a little madam a mile off. Aimee takes the easy route and panders to her so she doesn’t need the hassle of saying no or any confrontation around sharing. I reckon she would kick off if anyone else attempted to have a go of that float, she wants it all to herself hence she has been stuck to it the whole time. Having things that she has picked, that are hers and hers alone is an obvious theme we have seen many times.
If she can swim then why doesn't she go out deeper into the pool though? She's literally sticking to the shallow water whether she wants to keep hold of the ring or not. Not disagreeing with you that Harper is probably a madame because she's learned that behaviour from her mother. Monkey see monkey do.

Status
Not open for further replies.