Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
What's there to organise? She doesn't wash, shower or brush her hair. Clothes aren't ironed they are straight from the case. She just gets up, has an anxiety s. Chucks some clothes on. Tells the mirror she's stunning then heads off to gift shop to splash the cash
Well I mean a normal person gets organised. You would think she would make an effort especially as steph obviously does organise so that her and her 2 children are turned out well and up and out lol she's a let down. I know stephs sketchy but Jesus she's miles ahead of Aimee lol

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Beeefy has posted max slept till half 8 theyv had a lazy morning and just made breakfast still all fresh clean and made breakfast regardless of oversleeping and still a plan for the day. Shock no sign of aimee she really grates on me it’s basically her last 2 days it’s 11 there and she’s still in bed no way is h still asleep
She will now be in crisis talks with Wendy about the cat sitter/RSPCA debacle
“You are wasting valuable time and resources” said in slow condescending tone will up next 🙄

Mar 7, 2024
She will now be in crisis talks with Wendy about the cat sitter/RSPCA debacle
“You are wasting valuable time and resources” said in slow condescending tone will up next 🙄
She will add it to her police report. The bridge dwellers are wasting valuable time and resources! The police will tell her she's amazing, best mum and cat mum in the world! She's doing absolutely nothing wrong and to make a Tiktok about it telling them to stop with their hurty words and unnecessary phone calls to the authorities 👮‍♂️🚔🛑

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She will add it to her police report. The bridge dwellers are wasting valuable time and resources! The police will tell her she's amazing, best mum and cat mum in the world! She's doing absolutely nothing wrong and to make a Tiktok about it telling them to stop with their hurty words and unnecessary phone calls to the authorities 👮‍♂️🚔🛑
Wonder how the police are getting on with their investigation that, as she puts it was “launched”

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It was the child’s fault they missed breakfast apparently today
And who asked about the cups Aimeh?
I’m sure it was us and our sister site TL

Attachments

• IMG_4723.jpeg
    IMG_4723.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4720.jpeg
    IMG_4720.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 185
Mar 27, 2024
UK
This has really made me piss 😂😂😂 this is exactly what my husband does 🤣

He texted me this yesterday 👇 His mate asked him what he was taking a photo of that for and my husband said “You wouldn’t understand” 😂 He can only take so much of the Aimee/Steph show before his eyes glaze over so I usually give him the recorded highlights, but he’s showing a lot of interest in the holiday as he wants to see their downfall as much as we do 😂

Attachments

• B7D301E8-3F84-4473-8457-5CAC75851B5B.jpeg
    B7D301E8-3F84-4473-8457-5CAC75851B5B.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 201
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
It was the child’s fault they missed breakfast apparently today
And who asked about the cups Aimeh?
I’m sure it was us and our sister site TL
And that she could have fruit instead of filling her cakehole and feeding her 7 chins with pastries and low and behold.. today it’s fruit 😂😂😂 also… the scrunchie is nowhere to be seen 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Wonder how the police are getting on with their investigation that, as she puts it was “launched”
Rumor has it they have canceled all police leave for the rest of the year. They are investing all their resources into special operation "what's that smell" they have their top guys sniffing out the culprits as we speak and will come down hard on anyone that uses hurty words about aimee 👮🛑🚔. In fact there is a new bill being rushed through parliament that anyone using the word catpiss will now be jailed for life!

🐄💩 🩲🔥

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
He texted me this yesterday 👇 His mate asked him what he was taking a photo of that for and my husband said “You wouldn’t understand” 😂 He can only take so much of the Aimee/Steph show before his eyes glaze over so I usually give him the recorded highlights, but he’s showing a lot of interest in the holiday as he wants to see their downfall as much as we do 😂
This has made my day 😂😂😂😂

Mar 7, 2024
"One of me followers actually owns the RSPCA and said what I'm doing is fine as long as I leave some food down..........it's fine........oh I don't know"

Or along those lines
Gregg the wallet will have chucked them a few quid as a donation for their wonderful work if they promise to overlook the fact the cat sitter is as real as aimee not being hungry 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.