Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I can’t work out whether this holiday has been positive or negative for Shameless. She seems more relaxed and less obnoxious, but I think a lot of that could be to do with the fact she’s away with someone else and can’t make stuff up like she normally does and get cocky about it.

She’s also not posted as much. Again, could be because she can’t exaggerate things like she normally does.

I can only hope it’s been because she felt the need to put her phone down and spend some time with her daughter for once. She won’t like the fact this holiday has been all about the kids, that’s for sure!!

She’s probably been attempting to parent a bit more like Steph. Steph does at least appear to care about at least one of her kids. Poor Lily doesn’t seem to get mentioned at all though.
I thought that about Lily but she’s probably at the age where she doesn’t want her to mention her or show her on sm

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Totally NOT sticking up for her however I do swell in the heat even in UK. I don't drink alcohol. I come out in a bloody rash n it's horrid. So heatwaves here are a nightmare for me. Sun holidays I spend under an umbrella or in the pool, factor 50 every 1.5-2hrs. However when the kids were younger I'd always be out with them despite my discomfort as that's just what you do as a parent (in between night shifts!!) Now I tolerate sun holidays as they are teens n my husband loves them 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣 However I'm the big 5 0 next year n have chosen Iceland or such like to see northern lights as our holiday and my god I'll be in heaven in my swimsuit on the snow and ice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can’t work out whether this holiday has been positive or negative for Shameless. She seems more relaxed and less obnoxious, but I think a lot of that could be to do with the fact she’s away with someone else and can’t make stuff up like she normally does and get cocky about it.

She’s also not posted as much. Again, could be because she can’t exaggerate things like she normally does.

I can only hope it’s been because she felt the need to put her phone down and spend some time with her daughter for once. She won’t like the fact this holiday has been all about the kids, that’s for sure!!

She’s probably been attempting to parent a bit more like Steph. Steph does at least appear to care about at least one of her kids. Poor Lily doesn’t seem to get mentioned at all though.
She wants us to think it’s been very positive but In reality she’s struggled with parenting h all alone and without mummy.

Will she will keep this pretence up when
home of course not she will be round mummies so fast her feet won’t touch,poor h will be re surgically attached to her iPad /phone while skanky shops till she drops.

She I’ll be back to ignoring h while swiping tinder even though she’s been a brave lil soldier and done something we all do year in year out take the kids away and then we will have the “ I’m not well me eyes are in the back of me head bs so daddy takes h to school .

Then it’ll be home bargain haul,Tesco haul with kylie of course followed by a pasta Arrabbiata from pizza and co or maybe a maccies with sauce missing iykyk 😉and to end the evening a lively cuddle with the baybeeeeze who she neglected for a week funny how we never hers of the older two now.
Hod she’s predictable .

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
I hated that necklace, it reminds me of the swizzels necklace you could get as a kid with all different coloured sherbet sweets on elastic, she had it on all the time, even in the jacuzzi when she went to that hotel with D2 that she trashed 😂 😂 😂 it must have stunk when she took it off of toe jam and ear wax :sick::sick::sick:
Steph wore 2 necklaces so Aimless did, except Aimless ones are tat and will turn her neck green, not that anyone would notice cause her necks filthy anyway
I can’t get over the fact she hasn’t washed her hair all week! I washed mine everyday in the shower when I was abroad, oh flip, she hasn’t showered has she? Disgusting, smelly b! imagine any bloke going down on her? Prawn purse! 🤢

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She’s is way to Dopey for vav who is sly and calculating
Imagine being that desperate for a friend you will put up with the sky digs etc tragic for a woman coming up 40.
What a way to live having to ponder to a random to pretend use are besties having met less than ten times 🧐. She will be secretly seething knowing beefy has outshined her. I don’t like beefy either but atleast she has the basics like cleanliness and hygiene. Can’t wait for the s show today and take away tea

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Seen this and thought of her

Attachments

• 281109A4-1F30-4DCF-B8FF-37FD389AF028.jpeg
    281109A4-1F30-4DCF-B8FF-37FD389AF028.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 269

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Her ‘Dad’ is bloody pathetic. She is more than capable of calling in at the nearest convenience store when she gets back. She also has had her phone glued to her hand all sodding week so could have booked a food shop to be delivered. All
of this is what any parent would do coming back from holiday on a Sunday and school being back the next day.

I don’t care that he is 70 someone needs to give him a kick up the arse and let his nearly 40 year old daughter take some fing responsibility in life.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Her ‘Dad’ is bloody pathetic. She is more than capable of calling in at the nearest convenience store when she gets back. She also has had her phone glued to her hand all sodding week so could have booked a food shop to be delivered. All
of this is what any parent would do coming back from holiday on a Sunday and school being back the next day.

I don’t care that he is 70 someone needs to give him a kick up the arse and let his nearly 40 year old daughter take some fing responsibility in life.
💯 I don’t understand why they pussyfoot around her tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.