Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Alexa play cops theme tune 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aimless none of us are fed about you updating your case manager.
I am more than happy to speak with her case manager. Give them my real name and address and explain why I have contacted the school, SS and her GP surgery.

I would happily forward them my emails where I have put over my many concerns and why with the evidence to each point attached to it.

Evidence from Aimee herself as I keep saying.

My emails aren’t out of malice. Once looked at anyone can see that.

Sorry if I offend but I can’t stand people that b about someone, raise valid concerns, many in fact and demand receipts from others who actually make the effort to try and raise the right awareness and support whilst they stand idly by.

So Aimee if you are reading this tell me who to contact babe as I have nothing at all to hide.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
“people reported me for driving with anxiety” or maybe people reported you for repeatedly driving harper to school when you’re still half cut?
And making tik toks whilst driving.

Found this last night on her Facebook so took a screen shot.

The woman is a danger behind the wheel for many reasons.

Attachments

• IMG_3612.jpeg
    IMG_3612.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 196
Mar 7, 2024
You know she is her own worst enemy!!

Got this from her open Facebook. Recording herself whilst driving!
Wonder if her personal case officer has seen that 🤔
She questions why there is so much hate towards her. Medical conditions, medication and alcohol can all impair driving ability. Add in the fact she can't keep her face out of her phone for 5 minutes! It's a recipe for a disaster!

Last edited:

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
What I REALLy want to know is if D2 really has a restraining order or something against Aimee. Did he get the police on her?

@woeisme25 was the first one to mention this and I know proving would be pretty hard but Debs if you are on here please give us a sign!!!!!! Please!!

I absolutely believe Woe. Reason being is Aimee cannot take Harper swimming on a Wednesday and Wendy has to collect her from school & take her. Never once has Aimee taken her instead. We know he takes his kids there.

Imagine if this comes out that actually SHE is the troll. She is the one pestering him. She was making his life hell.

She wants to be the victim soo much but we know she isn’t, this would just prove it.

It would also prove that even when she has done something bad her parents enable her.

It was also shed a different light on the police investigation and her crime officer if D2 has had one against her for being a troll.

It would also not shed a very good light in regards to her mental health and I’m sure it would raise eyebrows with the social services too.

This is what I’d love to know next.
I have absolutely no doubt she was the troll where D2 is concerned! He bailed and she wouldn't let him leave without a fight! Aimee is not used to people standing up to her or leaving her, she likes to be in control. The wrecking of the Halloween tree is proof she's a nutter! Apparently she was contacting his kids too when he left ( read that on TL I think but don't quote me ) I reckon when she was pissed she harassed the life out of him hence why Debz is so persistent with her IG posts, I think Debz saw it all first hand. I just wish she would give us all receipts lol. I still think if D2 came back Aimee would be back there in a blink. She is a borderline psychopath, she's dangerous and I'm pleased D2 had the clout to get out and make her suffer. As long as Aimee is living her addicted, sad life through TT she won't ever have a relationship. She's going downhill rapidly, she's a scruffy, dirty mess and her whole TT life is just negativity and clap backs now, nothing positive ever anymore, not that there was ever much anyway. I can't bring myself to watch her vids anymore cos she gives me such internal rage 😂 😂 😂 😂 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’m over from Vavs threads. I just fell down a hole reading up on things here 😲
I don’t think I could watch her videos as she reeks of patronising and immature.
But sounds like a bigger circus than vav is 🎪 🤡
Oh and look who has came over 🫣🫣🫣🫣 holy shoot this thread is moving fast. I thought vav one moved quickly but Aimee one is a whole new ball game 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Wonder if her personal case officer has seen that 🤔
She questions why there is so much hate towards her. Medical conditions, medication and alcohol can all impair driving ability. Add in the fact she can't keep her face out of her phone for 5 minutes! It's a recipe for a disaster!

Attachments

• IMG_2674.jpeg
    IMG_2674.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 178
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I have absolutely no doubt she was the troll where D2 is concerned! He bailed and she wouldn't let him leave without a fight! Aimee is not used to people standing up to her or leaving her, she likes to be in control. The wrecking of the Halloween tree is proof she's a nutter! Apparently she was contacting his kids too when he left ( read that on TL I think but don't quote me ) I reckon when she was pissed she harassed the life out of him hence why Debz is so persistent with her IG posts, I think Debz saw it all first hand. I just wish she would give us all receipts lol. I still think if D2 came back Aimee would be back there in a blink. She is a borderline psychopath, she's dangerous and I'm pleased D2 had the clout to get out and make her suffer. As long as Aimee is living her addicted, sad life through TT she won't ever have a relationship. She's going downhill rapidly, she's a scruffy, dirty mess and her whole TT life is just negativity and clap backs now, nothing positive ever anymore, not that there was ever much anyway. I can't bring myself to watch her vids anymore cos she gives me such internal rage 😂 😂 😂 😂 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕
I’m not sure why but this whole comment has made me want to start watching her now 🤣🤣🤣
The drama mick, I love it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.