Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hahahahaha “dear Jo I wrote you but you still ain’t calling I left a whole paragraph at the bottom” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2920.jpeg
    IMG_2920.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 207
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Hahahahaha “dear Jo I wrote you but you still ain’t calling I left a whole paragraph at the bottom” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s not harassment, when she’s put video evidence out there of her having “panic attacks” in her car, she needs to realise she’s putting all this information out there, including her videoing herself driving and singing - that’s illegal also,

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Her tiktok this morning. I haven't watched it yet but what she's written. For someone to harass you Aimee they have to be on your page or messaging you privately or actually going near you in person. Nobodies doing that. You choose to come here and read anything anyone says it's like listening in on a conversation lol nobody hears anything good about themselves by eavesdropping as they say and that's basically what you do here and on TL by reading. Also she has sent evidence it's not like it's malicious. If there's evidence to back up a claim then it is not malicious, its public service. Your case worker also will say people talking about you aren't doing anything wrong if they aren't going near you or harming you. And you say we are uneducated. I do wish you would stop making these professionals you appear to be in contact with (or are you) seem stupid because you really do belittle them by making things up.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Harper had a Chicken Burger (Burger King) for breakfast at the airport and came home and had a KFC for dinner 🤮🤮🤮 FFS! If it was me I would have made a Bolognese or Chilli before I went away and frozen it. Takes ten minutes to heat up and cook some Pasta or Rice when we got back. She’s a disgrace

When I’ve come back from an all inclusive hol I feel like I need to detox from all of the food I’ve ate while away, it’s all inclusive after all 🤷‍♀️ 😂 greasy fast food would be the last thing I’d want.
But then, this is our Aims, she never fails to confirm everything we say/think. She’s so predictable and we can read her like a book

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s not harassment, when she’s put video evidence out there of her having “panic attacks” in her car, she needs to realise she’s putting all this information out there, including her videoing herself driving and singing - that’s illegal also,
She’s such an absolute prick
She hasn’t got anything in her life has she except strangers on the internet.
Take aways and posting videos of herself is her WHOLE life.

Surely people who work at the DVLA shouldn’t be getting involved in an investigation and giving people tips on how to pass it on social media? Defeats the object of an investigation being impartial and fair?
I concur, I think it may have been her delulu sycophants telling her they work for them, you know like the mental health professionals & the doctors & the mechanics & all the other ones that blow smoke up her humongous arse in the hope she will acknowledge them.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Surely people who work at the DVLA shouldn’t be getting involved in an investigation and giving people tips on how to pass it on social media? Defeats the object of an investigation being impartial and fair?
My thoughts exactly. I very much doubt anyone has, or if they have it’s 1 person!
Could report that DVLA workers are getting involved in the investigation and she could be asked to advise who contacted her as it goes against policy

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
This woman will pay £50 every other week for new nails because she some how ruins them constantly but won't buy cheap tea spoons incase Harper leaves them at school so she's left eating from a weaning spoon which im sure other children have noticed. Her priorities are all out of wack. And no aimee it's not always the way. Most of us clean our homes, change beds. Have washing up to date and a shop ready for delivery for when we get back from holidays. You're just to lazy to function. And they arent TAYTOS they are tayto.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.