Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Her dad best get ready to every school run as she can’t do them all when she drives so no way is she walking in all weathers to do them 🤣

At this point, I’d delete my Tiktok account and call it a day. She can’t possibly think she can carry on with this so-called job of hers. Her phone consumes her life, she spends all of her time alone, talking into it. It’s quite a lonely existence and sometimes I actually do feel sorry for her, but then I give myself a quick slap and remember what a lying, selfish bleep she is. I can’t believe I actually used to like her. When I first heard about TL on her page, I remember going on there for the first time and thinking “why are these people saying these things about her”. I never went on there again …. until months later when I started to see who she really was for myself. It then all started to make sense. I think I started to notice her lies when she first started seeing D1. Things just weren’t adding up and it continued from there.
At this point after being outed as breaking the law filming a tik tok and dancing whilst driving you’d think she would have shut down her fing Facebook at the very, very least! But no!

That’s why she deserves all of this and more.

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
I can hear the karma train going Aimless's way 🚂🚂 choo choo ..
Train Station Racing GIF by Burger Records

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Hahahaha Mummy didn't have time to go shopping, even tho I filmed an ad, had a starbies and did menails and sunbathed for 10 mins... its their fault isn't it Mummy oh piss off you sack of stinking s! Ur s and u know ur s! Nothing and no one should come before ur child! Making excuses left right and centre! never ur fault is it! Send ur 70yr old dad who's been in and out of ur pit all week then to get pack up stuff. You are a fing disgrace!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415-213818_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415-213818_TikTok.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 223

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Hahahaha Mummy didn't have time to go shopping, even tho I filmed an ad, had a starbies and did menails and sunbathed for 10 mins... its their fault isn't it Mummy oh piss off you sack of stinking s! Ur s and u know ur s! Nothing and no one should come before ur child! Making excuses left right and centre! never ur fault is it! Send ur 70yr old dad who's been in and out of ur pit all week then to get pack up stuff. You are a fing disgrace!
Her dad does a lot for her but she never seems to ever go and visit him or do anything with him and “me dads wife”!
She never visits her sister either and she only goes to her mums house on special occasions. All of her family members run around after her.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Her dad does a lot for her but she never seems to ever go and visit him or do anything with him and “me dads wife”!
She never visits her sister either and she only goes to her mums house on special occasions. All of her family members run around after her.
They are probably petrified of her and her tantrums aswell. I know I do t think I recall her going to Blackpool, bet H would love it down there in the summer loads to do for the kids x

Status
Not open for further replies.