Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
I just can't with getting the cat food and not decent food for her child. Living close to her the amount of shops in a five mile radius she could have got both from baffles me. There is a large spar literally minutes from her, she probably passed it several times yesterday. It has a butchers inside it with fresh meat, veg and cat food.

I wonder what today will bring, she'll have a man by the weekend to distract everyone away from what has been a s show of a week and it's only Tuesday!!

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I wonder what culinary delight her daughter will be dished up this evening. I still can’t get over those random slices of cheese with spaghetti hoops and noodles and whatever else was on the plate. Bizarre.
I’d be too embarrassed to even film that if I was mad enough to serve it. Makes you wonder what she serves her off camera if she thinks that meal is something to be proud of.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I find it bloody appalling that she claims to have had a cat sitter and her dad round who was filming the cats and sending it to her - but she still had to leave the house to get cat food yesterday 🤔

The math isn’t matching Aimee Arsehole - me thinks you left poor G with the bare minimum of food for the cats and there was no cat sitter 🤥- we all know the truth!

You got back Sunday - why you wouldn’t do a Whoosh order or better still get off your arse,use your two legs and go to the shop to get something nutritious in to cook your child!

You were able to do an Uber Eats/Just Eat order to get your claws onto KFC so why couldn’t you have done a Whoosh order then to make sure healthy stuff in for H packed lunch and something for tea instead of takeaways?

This week will be panic stations for her - expect cleaning videos, a video of her with oven gloves on saying she has slaved over the meal all day and then something about sorting the garden out to make it nice for the summer for H and the cats.

She was seething last night! I feel her time on TT is coming to the end as she can’t keep up with all the lies she is saying.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Kelly you need to come off the internet for a day or two. As for Tea Time Meal Ideas…umm no.
IMG_6068.jpeg

Mar 7, 2024
I think we can expect a another clap back, probably tomorrow when gash-flash is there and they are on the kylie..... the police/case officer has seen the screenshots from CC and everyone is getting arrested, particularly anyone that reported her to various authorities, it is a very serious matter!
Already she is playing victim, people reporting her just to be malicious. There isn't an ounce of self-reflection there. No glimmer of light, that she may change her ways or do better for the sake of her poor daughter! No accountability, nothing!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
It seriously baffles me how she can label us as being malicious and trolls when everything we talk about, comment about or report to relevant authorities is all stuff that SHE puts out!

Nothing said has been made up or exaggerated - she says all this s so if it seems far fetched then her Doberhuns need to start looking at her not at us!

She really does play the pampered princess who can’t take any accountability for her own actions.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Kelly you need to come off the internet for a day or two. As for Tea Time Meal Ideas…umm no.
IMG_6068.jpeg
Anyone notice she can suddenly cut cheese and not crucify the block for ss and giggles?
She wasn’t holding her nose and gagging last night either like she sometimes does when she’s cutting cheese (we all know it’s fake when she does it)!

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Let's hope that poor kid finally gets something nutritious to eat today! The first week of the school hols was constant takeaways, hence the dark circles under her eyes in the nails video. She's probably not had a vegetable in weeks. Obviously the cats need feeding, have to make sure there is plenty of cat food in case the rspca call again. Maybe have something nutritious in case SS call! It would have taken a couple of minutes to grab some fresh fruit and veg, even a pre packed salad. She's clearly rattled by the ASA rulling and the DVLA investigation and probably had crisis talks with her management but the child deserves to be put first for once. Charlie manages to work full time, shop and always prepare proper meals for her child, maybe she should take some time out of her ohhh so busy schedule to watch her sister and get some tips.
When she says she hasn't had time to shop, what she actually means is she hasn't had time to film herself pouncing around the supermarket orgasming over tat, buying the same things she always buys and then filming an unpacking haul. That's a couple of days work/content. Whoosh or just eat could deliver shopping as quickly as the family sized bucket got scoffed
Supermarkets sell everything you need for cats! Can’t believe she outed herself there 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.