Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh he did love, he went sharpish. You didn’t need to tell him
IMG_4811.png

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I'm here don't worry keep watching this space 
Spinning round the kylie are we ? Do us a favour and foff haven’t got time to be arguing with a pissed up scruffy t like you who only has the nerve when she’s tanked up to come and speak do off and wash ya minge ya face ya teeth and do us all a favour and cut that fing hair

klou

Mar 9, 2024
Who the heck goes abroad on holiday and then comes back and jumps on a sunbed. Top tip : remember to lift your arms or even go on a stand up one. It gets rid of the white armpits 😂😂. Don't forget she wasn't gatekeepers the tan drops 😂. Any brand that uses this woman needs boycotting. How the heck can you advertise self tanning items when you hammer a sunbed. 🫣. It's embarrassing.
Has nobody ever told this" know it all about skincare woman" that sunbeds are very dangerous and seriously age you. Can she not see the big moles that we can see on her arms etc... The math ain't mathing 😉

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Who the heck goes abroad on holiday and then comes back and jumps on a sunbed. Top tip : remember to lift your arms or even go on a stand up one. It gets rid of the white armpits 😂😂. Don't forget she wasn't gatekeepers the tan drops 😂. Any brand that uses this woman needs boycotting. How the heck can you advertise self tanning items when you hammer a sunbed. 🫣. It's embarrassing.
Has nobody ever told this" know it all about skincare woman" that sunbeds are very dangerous and seriously age you. Can she not see the big moles that we can see on her arms etc... The math ain't mathing 😉
She’s had a scare as well so you’d think she would keep out of sun as much as possible. Or was that a lie as well 🤔

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 she's a fing greedy PIG🐷🐷🐷 and she looks rank in today's videos with her fing crop top that keeps "creeping up" showing rolls and rolls of flab, like the breakfast video she did on holiday where she snaffled 4 pastries, fing 4 PASTRIES coz she said she "wasn't hungry" crop tops ain't the one Aimee, they really ain't, not when you've got fat rolls like YOU have coz you're a fat wap
I Swear to god I look specially for your comments @pussycatchat actually love you 😂😂😂

klou

Mar 9, 2024
She’s had a scare as well so you’d think she would keep out of sun as much as possible. Or was that a lie as well 🤔
Well surely it must be a lie because who the heck would go back on them if you have already had a warning . She goes on about CDiff nearly killing her blah blah but is taking a risk all for vanity. !! I can't believe how many people kiss her arse it's worrying that we are living beside these numptys 😂😂😂

Mar 22, 2024
london
If you scroll back itsmejo reported her dependence on alcohol as well as her anxiety and passing out. She sent plenty of receipts when she contacted the DVLA
I’m new to this don’t really understand how to get up to date threads 😂😂
This will be your/your pals mugshot down the police station. Lord knows they’ll be needed 👀
never seen someone so proud to use bum wipes 😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Not caught up because I cba tbh. I'm not in the mood for her pissing me off even more. Just dropping in to gift you all with this... gem of a SS 🤣🤢 Sorry if it's already been posted...
Anyhow I'll be back tomorrow after work in tesco, painting my nails and calling my food She... oh s no sorry I meant actually work.
Goodnight lovelies 😘❤️
P.s...sorry not sorry for the pic but really who looks at their dinner like that 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240416-231204_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240416-231204_TikTok.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 146

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Not caught up because I cba tbh. I'm not in the mood for her pissing me off even more. Just dropping in to gift you all with this... gem of a SS 🤣🤢 Sorry if it's already been posted...
Anyhow I'll be back tomorrow after work in tesco, painting my nails and calling my food She... oh s no sorry I meant actually work.
Goodnight lovelies 😘❤️
P.s...sorry not sorry for the pic but really who looks at their dinner like that 🤣🤣🤣
Sleep well 👍🏼🤭

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Goodnight lovelies 😘❤️
Good lord she’s as excited as she is when opening her Kylie

Status
Not open for further replies.