Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Olga Naidoo, take your own advice and start cleaning your house. You don’t need to go to Home Bargains today or any other shops. You went to Tesco yesterday
IMG_4817.jpeg

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Catpiss is only keeping her married name to try and piss off Andys new beautiful fiancée.
She’s doing it as she is spiteful t and thinks if she still says she’s Mrs Pimlott she’s still married 🤔
Well all the authorities know about her name fraud and I bet she hasn’t even changed her passport either.
If I was divorced the first thing I’d do is go straight back to maiden name and it doesn’t cost anything to do that.
Seems she’s still holding on to the being married status to try and piss the beautiful Holly off but I bet all Holly does is laugh at her.
When’s the wedding Catpiss and I do hope Harper is a bridesmaid which you have never achieved have you 🤣🤣
Even Greg and carol didn’t want you on the top table and be a bridesmaid did they 🤣🤣
I know the saying is “always the bridesmaid, never the bride” but just for catpiss it’s
“ONCE A BRIDE, NEVER A BRIDESMAID, NEVER TO BE A BRIDE AGAIN” 🤣
Think she might have been a bridesmaid here in this beautiful get up…

Or she was another unofficial bridesmaid again.

Attachments

• IMG_3633.jpeg
    IMG_3633.jpeg
    249.3 KB · Views: 244

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Olga Naidoo, take your own advice and start cleaning your house. You don’t need to go to Home Bargains today or any other shops. You went to Tesco yesterday
IMG_4817.jpeg
That is just one lazy dirty b and I’d be ashamed if my kitchen looked like that. No fin need for her pathetic stupid cups, tumblers, glasses obsession.
She clearly uses every dish in the house before thinking about washing up and she even has a dishwasher.
Worse still her kitchen is at the front of her house with no blinds and anyone can see how trampy and dirty she is 🤢🤢
I find it weird with all her fake stalker stories she has said that she still doesn’t have a blind up because surely any NORMAL person would definitely have one up.
It’s not like she multiple kids to have that amount of dishes and even then that’s pushing it. She has no pride in anything in her life and is nothing but a sad, delusional, alcoholic, dirty, smell t.
I’d be ashamed if this was my daughter when all she does is sit on her flat arse all day every day.
Forgot to say that clutter of s on the windowsill is just a NO 🙈

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Think she might have been a bridesmaid here in this beautiful get up…

Or she was another unofficial bridesmaid again.
Omg she looks terrible and seems she has always had the fat hands too. Looks like she’s wearing her wedding and engagement rings too as they look too tight on her sausage fingers 🤣
Edit to add (don’t quote me) I’m sure I read somewhere that she refused to give her engagement ring back to Andy as it was passed down in his family.
Fair enough he probably wouldn’t use it after being on her hand but probably wanted it back so he could pass to H when she’s older.
I have a beautiful real emerald ring that was passed to me and I’ve told both my children and their partners that if they wanted to use that ring as an engagement ring that if anything was to happen to the relationship that ring is given back to me as it belongs in MY family.
It’s not about its value which is a lot, it’s about the sentimental value that ring holds

Last edited:

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
What is her actual surname? 🤭
Maiden name is Crowder Barton, Her married name was Pimlott but who knows which one she uses.
Legally she should be Crowder Barton now she is divorced and you’d think after her bullshit DV stories it would be the first thing she did was change her name back.
Gp know her as Mrs Pimlott too but I made sure the DVLA knew she is divorced and not telling them of a name change can be a fine of £1000

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
IMG_4817.jpeg
What’s with this ‘Sunday reset’ nonsense?! Most of us clear up and clean every day, we don’t let it all pile up for a month and then find a suitable Sunday to clear it all up.

I don’t know how this doesn’t overwhelm her. She’s so lazy and given that she’s home all day, there really is no excuse for it.
I work 12 hour shifts and my house, despite having children, looks like a show home most of the time, and my family are fed home cooked meals every day. It takes time and effort, but you make time for it. I admit I have OCD when it comes to my home, but even so …..

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Well I have finally caught up. I've been attempting to do that since Monday 🤣🤣🤣 but you know work, family, and real life stuff took precedence!!
My biggest question is how did she manage to post the form back special delivery before 10am but not have time to shop, however did have time to do her nails ,buy babeeeez food and possibly tanning bed ¿?????

Poor H really doesn't come anywhere at all on her list of priorities. That poor child deserves so much better. She really doesn't stand a chance growing up in this world 😔

Oh and I'm calling McDs for tea tonight after swimming!
I have renamed it McDonald’s Wednesday any excuse again and if she read your comment or a spy did she will be raging how predictable she is when she thinks there is no pattern

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning gals. Just got the crotch goblins off to school 🤣🤣 what excitement awaits us today? They fast tracked her dvla forms and it's case closed? The rspca have said she is a fantastic cat mummy and the smell of cat piss shows how much she loves them?? And infact they want her to be an ambassador but she is to busy painting her nails for work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.