Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No mental health crisis here.
IMG_4824.jpeg

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning beautiful people 🥰
I'm off today so got a few things I need to do but I'll be catching up after.

Just quickly though... didn't she swear on H life she doesn't use filters? Because this olllld video just came up on my FYP for some reason. It won't let me upload it and there's no captions 😫 but she says literally 1st thing... "amazing what a filter can do isn't it"
Fast forward to now and she's swearing on her childs life. Despicable!!!!
Do old videos come on FYP literally from way back? I wouldn't have thought so unless it's shared or something? I'll be honest I know very little about TT 🤣 just thought if it's been shared from 3yrs ago someone is diiiiggging!!!! 👀😂

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Safeguarding means protecting people's health, wellbeing and human rights, and enabling them to live free from harm, abuse and neglect. It's fundamental to high-quality health and social care.
She needs to practise all of those ...the t she dished up for poor h the other day was pitiful all the takeaways ...go in your lane she doesn't have to read any of this ,none of us comment on her page ,this is where we vent

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Do old videos come on FYP literally from way back? I wouldn't have thought so unless it's shared or something? I'll be honest I know very little about TT 🤣 just thought if it's been shared from 3yrs ago someone is diiiiggging!!!! 👀😂
It’s called “ looking for receipts “
Search her and add certain words and random old ones come up

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
One more time for the idiot in the back row - @itsmejo is an adult, a very capable, highly intelligent, responsible adult. She can make that informed decision for herself.

Even if you are not Aimee how can you honestly come on here and pull Jo up for not safeguarding herself? Are you ok hun??

Aimee is the one putting an innocent 9 year old at constant risk!!!

It’s not the

It’s called “ looking for receipts “
Search her and add certain words and random old ones come up
Hahahaha love that for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She needs to practise all of those ...the t she dished up for poor h the other day was pitiful all the takeaways ...go in your lane she doesn't have to read any of this ,none of us comment on her page ,this is where we vent
Someone close to her really needs to step in now. After the KFC bucket for 2 she ate all to self, it’s clear she doesn’t like herself and she’s pouring so much processed crap down her. It’s daily binge eating and she’s really harming herself now as well as not providing decent nutrition for her child.
I know no child should ever go hungry, but feeding her this rubbish daily is equally as bad as starving a child.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
One more time for the idiot in the back row - @itsmejo is an adult, a very capable, highly intelligent, responsible adult. She can make that informed decision for herself.

Even if you are not Aimee how can you honestly come on here and pull Jo up for not safeguarding herself? Are you ok hun??

Aimee is the one putting an innocent 9 year old at constant risk!!!

It’s not the same.
Don't bother honestly. You can't teach stupid!! And Leelee has only proven she's dumb enough to get run over by a lego car

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I'm sure her 'husband' doesn't want her to share her with a load of obsessive strangers on the internet to be honest 
I’m sure your huns are waiting for your morning chew ? Go meet her if your so cock sure of yourself or shall we await the clap back 😂😂😂 mummy mummy there turning up to car parks foff aimee you scruff your downfalls coming and everyone is here for it. In a world of tiktok let’s hope your huns are your shoulder to cry on because daddy 1 daddy 2 and granny gash flash can’t save you here. One more thing if my sister was being violated online and was innocent I’d be defending her ???? Rrrrrr Charlie sees right through you and you can’t bare the fact people like her and not you off u do get a wash

Status
Not open for further replies.