Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Is she joking?

Looking bloated and puffy, drinking is catching up with her
😲 she looks like s, I was blocked a long time ago, and cba to use a burner. So I try and catch up here, and read tl.
But she looks fing terrible, her hands and fingers, do her lips look blue or has she had some filler. She needs to sort her fkn life out fast.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
😲 she looks like s, I was blocked a long time ago, and cba to use a burner. So I try and catch up here, and read tl.
But she looks fing terrible, her hands and fingers, do her lips look blue or has she had some filler. She needs to sort her fkn life out fast.
I thought ages ago her lips always look blue! Well more often than not anyway

Mar 7, 2024
Looks a bit teary and stressed today!
She's hoping for "are you OK hun, you look a bit sad". She will reply, I'm OK, got a lot on at the moment and can't talk about it 🙄
Who would trust aimes holiday review, she makes every holiday look so dull. She complained about the food but didnt really go for breakfast lunch or evening meal more than a couple of times! She was too busy filling her face in the snack bar and shop.
In Portugal she just seemed to eat pastries and spag bol and garlic bread every day! But it was OK as she could pose with wine and cocktails with granny gash-flash for the gram!
Vav clearly picked that hotel as place max would love and he could play safely but it also had stuff for aren't we lils too. Aimee picked the dullest hotel in Portugal and poor H looked bored stiff. Surely as a parent you pick holiday destinations based on what your kids will enjoy, not the other way round

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
She’s clearly missing the sangria on draft 😅 withdrawal symptoms are kicking in

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Funny how Catpiss was blocked by @Sevda_the_seagull and now her fake Leelee account does and vavgina doesn’t anymore 🤣🤣
You really are s at everything aren’t you Catpiss and failed miserably with your fake alias 🤣👏
Let’s follow people on leelee tiktok account that you also follow and make it look real 👏
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1713362468.mp4
    24.9 MB

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Actually nice and warm sitting in my garden relaxing with the dogs next to me whilst I have nothing to do 🥰
Sorry got to safeguard my actually location in Southport but lovely blue skies and I would of replicated her sad video sat next to the breeze blocks but I have a nice garden and my grass is super green too 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_3258.jpeg
    IMG_3258.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 161
Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Funny how Catpiss was blocked by @Sevda_the_seagull and now her fake Leelee account does and vavgina doesn’t anymore 🤣🤣
You really are s at everything aren’t you Catpiss and failed miserably with your fake alias 🤣👏
Let’s follow people on leelee tiktok account that you also follow and make it look real 👏
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s strange she was following shameless earlier 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.