Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I've just watched Wendy's tiktok. She's a delusional mother. She's one of them mothers that if someone went to her door and said aimee did something she would be saying my aimee would never. She's learned nothing from Wendy. And I can guarantee if Charlie went away she wouldn't be over spending a beautiful night with her. Sort yourself out wendy, aimee is anything but the way you describe her and she has alot to contend with? Anything she gets Is because of what she puts out there and being on tiktok is a decision. She makes that decision daily and she doesn't look after herself or Harper for that matter by making that decision, if she's that badly affected then a mature and healthy decision would be this isn't for her and she would go get a proper job She's actually good at and may find some bloody self respect. But no this is easier for her, she's not struggling at all because she's so egotistical she refuses to believe she's the issue and she has a couple a parental enablers at her finger tips to say there there baby you don't have to adult what so ever. Let me sort it out. You are doing her no favours because you won't always be around forever and neither will Greg. Then what? Cause Charlie won't be left with that woman child.
The mother is a vile piece of work, she’s the worst of the bunch!

Mar 8, 2024
Filtered comments = TL +

she is saying she has very controlled anxiety, she is just such a liar 🤥 she is anxious when she does the school run but that’s probably just because she’s embarrassed 🙈
She wonders why people get annoyed 😡 well that’s because some people really do suffer with it and she’s using it for sympathy
Someone give me the idiots guide to what controlled anxiety is!!!

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Update with DVLA as I actually rang them.
I did include ALL her social media handles on a report and the lady I spoke to was so nice and said I did the right thing reporting her and they are investigating her in depth.
She did confirm and was grateful for the social media links as all the evidence I sent in shows red flags.
Her words were ‘ we are looking at all evidence i sent in and that includes any links i sent them in reports’
Obviously she couldn’t go into detail because of GDPR but they aren’t taking this lightly and ALL THAT EVIDENCE she has spouted in her videos and comments seems they are watching. I’d love it if Lola was from the DVLA and that thick t has literally dropped herself in the s 💩

CATPISS YOU ARE HIGHLY GOING TO LOSE YOUR LICENCE AND GUESS WHAT AND A FINE FOR NOT INFORMING THEM OF NAME CHANGE BACK TO CRUSTY BUTTHOLE 🤣
YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF AND I GOTTA LOVE THIS FOR YOU 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Whoop!!!!! I'm like a child at chrismtas hahahahaha well done for all u have done! Love ur way with words hahahaha xxxx

Mar 27, 2024
UK
How ironic to get this message on a post that Aimee has stitched that says in the caption for the creator “to feel free to message me” Doesn’t acknowledge her own followers though

Attachments

• 1ADF9E5C-211F-4A4C-AA9C-769CCE6B08DB.jpeg
    1ADF9E5C-211F-4A4C-AA9C-769CCE6B08DB.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 212

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
Afternoon my fellow haters 😉
I’ve not been watching ammie for a few weeks; I just found her very boring; same s different day as the saying goes. Although it does seem she’s caused some sort of problem; Can anyone fill me please. Has she been dropped from another agency? If so why? Also why is her mother posting about ammie? What has happened?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Afternoon my fellow haters 😉
I’ve not been watching ammie for a few weeks; I just found her very boring; same s different day as the saying goes. Although it does seem she’s caused some sort of problem; Can anyone fill me please. Has she been dropped from another agency? If so why? Also why is her mother posting about ammie? What has happened?

- no she still has her management I use that term loosely
- dvla are investigating her fitness to drive because she’s stated in videos she could potentially pass out after a report was made with video evidence of her saying it.
- Wendy is just enabling her as she always does and trying to defend her.

And that’s pretty much a long story short 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm chuffed to bits that @Sevda_the_seagull has used my Suzi Quatro reference to Wendy in one of their vids :D:D I actually feel quite famous right now so if any of you lot would like a cameo message of me please form an orderly queue :D:D I accept Paypal, bank transfer, monzo, spicy rice and kylie as payment!! Bargain of the day for you lot seeing as though we are friends, only 650 quid per cameo 😂😂😂😂
I love that video 😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.