Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Even has to comment on Vav's video to draw attention to herself. Has she sent birthday wishes for Max yet?? Selfish, thoughtless scratty t!!
20240419_174210.jpg

I thought Wendy’s favourite ride was uncle David, damn 🙄😂😂😂

Apr 18, 2024
Liverpool
Lola commented again on this mornings video but looks like they’ve been deleted.
...God those fing beer cans 🤣🤣🤣😂😂 and remember when he made Twist go in the fridge and get one for him while she did DUD??? Lazy bastard , I would have thrown one at his fing head if he'd have asked my daughter to get him a can🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Remember when he was shouting at someone in the background when she was dishing up some se in the kitchen?!
I think there was also something where he was annoyed about one of the children watching an iPad at the table, might have been the same night and why he was shouting. When people commented on it, Aimee then commented herself to say she has a rule of no technology at the table. This is the woman who is always on the phone when she’s eating!! Pull the other one love.

She’s such a liar.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
All of these gifted items Aimee gets are never seen again.

They either get thrown in the skip or they are somewhere in the house or shed. Absolutely disgusting amounts of waste coming out of, and left in, that house. She could very easily give them away to people who would appreciate them, or to her rotwilers for their loyalty that she gives them nothing back in return for.

Apr 18, 2024
Liverpool
Didn’t she say she was looking to move house? If so, why is she decorating and replacing flooring etc?

Edit - thinking about it, since the cats had the run of the house whilst she was away, I bet she came back to carpets sodden with pee. Funny she decides to replace the carpets just as she gets back off holiday, when not too long ago she made a video saying she wouldn’t replace the carpets for a long time because of the cats. So I think they must have had a potty party whilst she was away.

Last edited:

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
SHES FINALLY WASHED HER HAIRRRRR

3 weeks later 🤮
I don’t know how she goes so long without washing her hair, especially with all those ‘cooking’ smells when she’s making dinner and the grease from her takeaways when she runs her hands through her hair.
I’d hate my pillow to be smelling of it too, but that’s just me.

She could really use her platform for some good. If I were her, I would use all that’s going on as an opportunity to really pull myself together, start making better meals, start taking care of my home, start visiting the beach and going for walks with my daughter, and that’s just for starters. She could document her progress and show people how it’s possible to pick yourself up when things get out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.