Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
I hate them both.
I heard a radio programme this morning about how children have poor mental health from having smart phones. The idea is that no one under 16 can have one so no child sticks out for not having one. A mobile without internet access would be fine.
Her child has one and an iPad, she’s glued to it and sees her mother glued to hers all day and night. What damage is she doing to her, what a terrible example she sets. Calls TT her work, constantly spending on utter rubbish, can’t cook or won’t learn, has poor personal hygiene and same with the house. Drinks daily and moans constantly. Olga has said before it’s not her responsibility what people choose to watch but there are young adults, children and some very vulnerable people watching her videos so I strongly disagree. Whenever she’s called out she deletes comments so nothing is a true reflection in her comments section. Everything is orchestrated to make herself look nice and kind and hard done to.
She gets more and more strange as the weeks go by. I’m so disgusted with her and her slaggy mother. The whole family are dishonest. TT is so corrupt, just a money making machine that targets the most vulnerable and easily influenced. It’s disgusting all of it 🤬
I totally agree with this! social media is so toxic especially for children! and with regards to tick-tock it’s the adults on there that is showing enabling toxic behaviour! Drinking! encouraging over the top spending! Selling s to the vunerable or stupid! Promoting unhealthy eating! Not to mention the way she is with men and acting like it’s ok to have them in your own with your children when hardly know them! Then they is the fact they are promoting to sit on your arse all day selling your soul for all to watch rather than a work ethnic! and then to think this is what some weirdo grown ass women look up too! The world has gone mad

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
⚠️ TW - Eating Disorders ⚠️

Didn’t Charlie have an eating disorder - anorexia in lockdown and W went to go and stay with Aimee Arsehole instead?

I may be completely off the mark here but Charlie now has a dry socket infection and must be agony and unable to eat normally which could potentially be a real trigger to her with her experiences of eating disorder in the past?

Why couldn’t you just drop plans and drive to Blackpool to see your daughter/sister and comfort them through their illness? Take blankets, movie and snuggle up and make her some food and make sure she all relaxed and help with childcare??

Selfish bitches W and Aimee Arsehole! 😡🤬
I really want mine the hippo to make a video about this! more people need to see what the fers are really like

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This is one thing I HATE most about her. The lies!!! And not just lies, lies over absolutely fing pointless s!!! I just really don't get it!!!

03/04: Harper insisted we come into Space NK!!! I've never been in here so this will be an experience for me aswell.
Today: talking over her twatty Mother... love LOVVVEEE Space NK!!!!

WTF??? 🙈😫🙄 She just jumps on to every little craze/faze at the time to fit in and seem cool!! At her age it's fing tragic when you think about it!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420-235928_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420-235928_TikTok.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_20240420-235959_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420-235959_TikTok.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20240420-235942_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420-235942_TikTok.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_20240421-000047_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421-000047_TikTok.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 81
Apr 21, 2024
london
I’ve gotta catch up 200+ pages but I have been lurking and reading (Same as on TL)…. Has anyone else called out charlie being left out today? I saw her post with her moose lover backless body suit, green and white new balance trainers and some black and green cropped jacket?? Saying she was meeting Aimee and bendy Wendy in Liverpool? Now that post has been deleted and bendy and aimless have posted with no Charlie mentioned….? Am I losing the plot?!? I definitely saw this today…. Anyway, lemme catch up 200 pages and I’ll be back 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I've only just watched Witchy Wendy's post!! I could die of embarrassment! Can fully picture her "having a boogie too" 🙈 One thing that gets on my nerves when they're together is their blatant fight for the attention constantly shouting over each other! Had to get in that she's got the candle AND the diffuser!!! And the way she slid out of shot then popped back to shout 14.99!!!!! Let her speak you fing knob!! I know she's as exciting as her plain white tshirt but STFU and order your lard arse Indian!!! 🐷

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sorry I'm on one now 🤣🤣 but I honestly don't blame Charlie for swerving it! I'd rather have toothache!!! I can't imagine sitting in Flannels like a pretentious, snobby s, staring at the menu looking for something 'reasonable' I could justify paying for rather than an equally nice quarter price cafe would do you fine. While her rat of a Sister thinks she's something without a care for money!! My Sister would NEVER!!! 🙈🥺

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'll go for PJ's and a thermometer 🌡️ 🌡️ 🌡️ 🤒 🤒
Damn it!!! I can't decide between Po the red teletubbie or a polar bear... so I'm thinking a mix of both incase Po gets cold down by her favourite Ocean 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240421-004916_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421-004916_TikTok.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 270
  • Screenshot_20240421-005131_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421-005131_TikTok.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 274
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
So bendy's post just goes on about what a lovely day they have had, not one mention of Charlie! She is a awful mother!! Just interested in getting pissed with her favourite piss partner!
Take it she is staying over ?? 🤔🤔
Even when someone asks about Charlie she seems play it down saying she will be fine....well she will fing have to be won't she, you absolute s t of an excuse for a mother!!
Yet Aimee rings her from her bathroom floor being a drama queen over a sore throat and she's there giving her ice poles and looking after her. I've no words except the apple didn't fall far from the tree in Aimees regard.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
So I’ve re done my alcohol tracker ✨

So I’ve started something only from recent hauls - the takeaway tracker on TL gave me the inspiration

The dates range from 28 March until 21st April so just short of a months worth! I will continue adding to this 😂😂

Baileys mint chocolate - £20.00 at Tesco
X2 sprite vodka cans - £2.20 per can
Pink passion star cocktail - £5.50
Havana and ciroc cans - £10.10 in total x2 cans of each! 4 cans in total
The magnum Prosecco 1.5L bottle she got from m&s - £20.00

Meaning in the past just under a month she’s spent £60.00 on alcohol- if I’ve missed any let me know! Thought it’d be interesting to do😂😂

Had to edit the cocktail wasn’t shown in her haul but we all know she bought it!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
So I’ve re done my alcohol tracker ✨

So I’ve started something only from recent hauls - the takeaway tracker on TL gave me the inspiration

The dates range from 28 March until 21st April so just short of a months worth! I will continue adding to this 😂😂

Baileys mint chocolate - £20.00 at Tesco
X2 sprite vodka cans - £2.20 per can
Pink passion star cocktail - £5.50
Havana and ciroc cans - £10.10 in total x2 cans of each! 4 cans in total
The magnum Prosecco 1.5L bottle she got from m&s - £20.00

Meaning in the past just under a month she’s spent £60.00 on alcohol- if I’ve missed any let me know! Thought it’d be interesting to do😂😂

Had to edit the cocktail wasn’t shown in her haul but we all know she bought it!
That's not including her night out with her invisible most of the time bestie and holidays

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve gotta catch up 200+ pages but I have been lurking and reading (Same as on TL)…. Has anyone else called out charlie being left out today? I saw her post with her moose lover backless body suit, green and white new balance trainers and some black and green cropped jacket?? Saying she was meeting Aimee and bendy Wendy in Liverpool? Now that post has been deleted and bendy and aimless have posted with no Charlie mentioned….? Am I losing the plot?!? I definitely saw this today…. Anyway, lemme catch up 200 pages and I’ll be back 🤣
I didn't see the Charlie post but wonder if they've had a argument as Wendy was pretty dismissive in one of her comments, saying she will be fine when someone asked if Charlie was ok!
In bendy's video, they didn't mention Charlie once and seemed to go on more than they usually do (if that's even possible!) that they had the most wonderful day. Almost like they were trying to show Charlie what she missed!
Evil slags ......do them off Charlie !

Status
Not open for further replies.