Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Begda

Mar 5, 2024
They don’t do braces for children of harpers age due to still have baby teeth, so even if H needs them, she’s too young to have them so that is irrelevant at the moment, but her teeth hygiene does need to be addressed
Agreed - but you and I both know that catpiss would just plead anxiety to not have to take harper to the dentist. She'd be riddled with "anxiety" one minute yet sniffing out the Kylie and spicy rice like a truffle pig at M&S the next, she's a failure 🐖

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
He would have got advice from a solicitor about the situation as it’s a civil matter but would have probably been advised to report it to police so it’s logged. The evidence he will have on her via texts, constant calls etc to himself and kids, the fake pregnancy and all evidence with her lies she has spoke or written on social media will have been enough to take the legal route.
I really hope so and I hope it gets taken even further so that it's made public and everyone will find out what she's like, maybe even go to the papers so everyone will know what this "fENT CREATOR" with over 630k following is REALLY like otherwise whats the point, she will just deny it. D2 and Debz need to make it all public to protect any other blokes and their kids from this unhinged fing lunatic

Mar 7, 2024
Rumour has it that Harper is no longer in Aimee's custody due to neglect speculations 🤫
Rumor and speculation isn't helpful, it just feeds into her victim mentality. Is she lacking as a parent? Yes. Enough to cause significant harm or enough to warrant the instigation of child protection procedures? No. H won't meet the criteria. I have no doubt school and ss have spoken to Aimee about the various reports, probably even advised her about protecting H online but i doubt it would go any further

Begda

Mar 5, 2024
Rumor and speculation isn't helpful, it just feeds into her victim mentality. Is she lacking as a parent? Yes. Enough to cause significant harm or enough to warrant the instigation of child protection procedures? No. H won't meet the criteria. I have no doubt school and ss have spoken to Aimee about the various reports, probably even advised her about protecting H online but i doubt it would go any further
it is enough to cause significant harm though - she has proven time and time again that she is incapable of protecting Harper and supervising her fully, they could also use her fake anxiety and being unable to go anywhere with harper without mummy dearest as leverage against her, lack of independence

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
On a lighter note, D2 mums new post 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_9237.jpeg
    IMG_9237.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 181
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I think everything has to be backed up with receipts, or it’s essentially speculation, reporting Aimee to the DVLA was the correct thing to do because it’s all evidence based with receipts.
Aimee does neglect Harpers basic needs, by poor diet, teeth hygiene, and poor parenting, emotionally unavailable and not helping with her additional learning needs, but it’s nothing that SS will entertain. She’s just a s mum of which there are thousands of s mums around and dads. So if anyone does report her just make sure it’s not going to make these sites look like dicks.

Mar 7, 2024
it is enough to cause significant harm though - she has proven time and time again that she is incapable of protecting Harper and supervising her fully, they could also use her fake anxiety and being unable to go anywhere with harper without mummy dearest as leverage against her, lack of independence
I doubt there is enough to trigger a child protection plan. Aimee has a support network around her and will say that they are there for her and H. Like I said ss and school will offer advice but I doubt it will go any further. Social work depts across the country are struggling with staff recruitment and retention and the volume of cases referred to them. H will not be a priority, she's fed (although not an ideal diet), she has a roof over her head and she is clothed. She's been taken on a couple of holidays already this year. She's just not going to be a priority for any social work dept. Is Aimee a rubbish mum? Yes but SS aren't about to swoop in and take H away, let's not get carried away

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
I am just lost for words with this tramp at the moment
Hearing about what she put D2 and his children through has made me physically sick 🤢
Who the do does she think she is ???

I also think she knows GTW isn’t her real dad granny flash concocted the lie up for the money 💰 and she plays along with it
Those two women between them are dangerous
She is trying to make the DVLA report out as malicious intent purposes only , that is what that damage limitation TT was all about this morning
This b needs taking down

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
🤫 also, the reason D2 kicked the bucket was because Aimee was controlling, she did not like when he visited the mother of his children (whether it be to pick them up, drop them off, have a chat about their schooling etc) and she would guilt trip him and accuse him of cheating.

when he would try to use protection, as he did not want to have another child yet, Aimee again kicked off, saying he didn't love her and wasn't commited to her

she would constantly try to buy him and his kids things to get him to stay, and would get harper to copy whatever his oldest child did so that Harper "could be friends with them", they'd known each other around 2 weeks by that point

Oh, she also stalked him and his children after they broke up and constantly rang his oldest child asking them to put him on the phone

Where have you got all of this information from?

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Correct - even just the notion that somebody could potentially pass out due to anxiety attacks is enough motive for the DVLA to strip a license, as it makes her a risk to other drivers and/or the public. She's complained about her fake anxiety for so long and now that it's come back to bite her in the backside she's blaming everybody else for her actions, she's a narcissist and it's gonna get the better of her

Absolutely. She is such a habitual liar and faker who is always making claims and then claiming something else later on. She throws the toys out of the pram when called out on it all and is shown to be a liar and she then plays up for sympathy. Whatever happens with the investigations in relation to her she comes out looking bad either way. If the investigations find against her she is screwed, if they find in her favour she is shown to be the liar we all know she is. Tic tic shamey, the game is up for you either way.

Mar 8, 2024
Can’t believe Liam Neeson popped in with the whole “wewillfindyou” - timbers are officially shivered!

Just catching up with todays instalment. Shes very clearly panicking regarding the dvla situation, there was no need for that video. What was the actual point she was trying to get across? How did that post “protect” her? If anything, it made her look absolutely unhinged - “this Jo is not credible because she called me catpiss and that means that all the tiktoks I’ve made with my excessive alcohol intake and all my debilitating panic attacks and all my severe health issues which require me to have my own mental health nurse, well all of that evidence doesn’t count because I don’t like being called catpiss!” Have a day off aimless would ya? You’re the one who handed Jo all the evidence to report you to dvla! And if the dvla didn’t find jo and her reports credible, you wouldn’t be having to attend a ‘fit to drive’ appointment would you?
My favourite comment of the day .. .Liam neeson 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭 brilliant 👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.