Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Good Morning you lovely bunch of trolls and happy Monday!

Wonder what delights are on offer this week….

I’ve taken the hubby to the train station, dropped the children at school, come home chucked a wash on, made a coffee and am back in bed enjoying peace and quiet cos I can in my nice clean home which I have paid for.

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
So iv just caught up on TL and seen someone has use witchtwiccan pic on here and quoted her post. It has stopped her commenting here all I can say is as everyone is aware this site isn’t modded most of us wish it was like tl as the huns will always join to cause drama. The genuine ones here are here for the same reasons as tl and may have commented in the past and been blocked but we tend to keep it here. I’m saddened it has caused her to stop coming over and commenting as I do like that tl come and mix and have there say too. Please don’t brand us all the same as your bad experience with the huns on here. Some of us are here for the right reason an if I would have seen that post I would have definitely reported it sending hugs to her hope she’s ok. Catpiss if your reading here your huns are unhinged but that’s ok sort it out you absolute hypocrite
That’s all I could think of watching her video this morning, the eye wink, the cockiness, she unhinged
Clearly D2 will be able one day to show the receipts for that ……

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Keep posting receipts ladies if you have them as I noticed one of her followers commented yesterday on her video that she came over to cc to defend her and then seen a video of her in her car saying she passes out at any time … Aimee proceeded to argue with her … so her followers with a ounce of intelligence will eventually see through her! As for the die hard fans … stupid

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Good morning trowls,

Does anyone else wake up and feel grateful you don’t have Catpiss’s pathetic life 🤣

Aimee you will see that in my post about the call to DVLA the woman stated she CANNOT divulge ANY information due to GDPR and because I didn’t report ANONYMOUSLY all she could say was that all evidence is being used and they are grateful for your social media links I sent them.
That means they are watching you, that means they are looking at all YOUR OWN 🐂 💩 YOU put out there 🤣
Clearly you class yourself as an old hag because we are practically the same age. Only difference is I look younger as I use decent skincare whereas you my dear have the wrinkles and skin that represent a set of bollocks 🤣

Would love an update from your call with dvla too and I expect your clap back video, a woe is me video, a sty ad and you looking like a beetroot with a white neck from your sunbed session and ffs take those cheap tatty necklaces off as they are not the one when you have a fat neck as your due for your 9 min tan today 🤣
I’m lucky to be blessed with my dark skin from my family heritage and don’t need to go on cancerous sunbeds.

Also my mate just called me and said she has rang sundeck made them aware of your herpes as she doubts you clean the sunbeds after you used them.
I did actually say to her why the do did you do that as that is just childish and immature and wasn’t needed. So as much as I HATE you catpiss my mate was out of order doing that and I’ve just had an argument with her about it.
Her excuse was she was at her son’s school which is the same as H waiting in the playground and heard parents talking about you and your STI. She then took it upon herself for some unknown reason to inform the tanning shop. Yes I do see why she did it with herpes being highly infectious but she had NO right or need to do what she did.
I’m honestly fuming with her and I only asked her to listen to any conversations the parents are having about Aimee.
As much as this seriously pains me to say , I do apologise directly for her childish antics today Aimee.
I can prove she rang me with a screenshot but I will cover her number/name if anyone wants to see but it’s people who do stupid s like that that feed catpiss and her narrative of being bullied.
I take the legal route, always have and always will and have evidence to back up my claims.
I’m honestly so angry at her 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Good morning trowls,

Does anyone else wake up and feel grateful you don’t have Catpiss’s pathetic life 🤣

Aimee you will see that in my post about the call to DVLA the woman stated she CANNOT divulge ANY information due to GDPR and because I didn’t report ANONYMOUSLY all she could say was that all evidence is being used and they are grateful for your social media links I sent them.
That means they are watching you, that means they are looking at all YOUR OWN 🐂 💩 YOU put out there 🤣
Clearly you class yourself as an old hag because we are practically the same age. Only difference is I look younger as I use decent skincare whereas you my dear have the wrinkles and skin that represent a set of bollocks 🤣

Would love an update from your call with dvla too and I expect your clap back video, a woe is me video, a sty ad and you looking like a beetroot with a white neck from your sunbed session and ffs take those cheap tatty necklaces off as they are not the one when you have a fat neck as your due for your 9 min tan today 🤣
I’m lucky to be blessed with my dark skin from my family heritage and don’t need to go on cancerous sunbeds.

Also my mate just called me and said she has rang sundeck made them aware of your herpes as she doubts you clean the sunbeds after you used them.
I did actually say to her why the do did you do that as that is just childish and immature and wasn’t needed. So as much as I HATE you catpiss my mate was out of order doing that and I’ve just had an argument with her about it.
Her excuse was she was at her son’s school which is the same as H waiting in the playground and heard parents talking about you and your STI. She then took it upon herself for some unknown reason to inform the tanning shop. Yes I do see why she did it with herpes being highly infectious but she had NO right or need to do what she did.
I’m honestly fuming with her and I only asked her to listen to any conversations the parents are having about Aimee.
As much as this seriously pains me to say , I do apologise directly for her childish antics today Aimee.
I can prove she rang me with a screenshot but I will cover her number if anyone wants to see but it’s people who do stupid s like that that feed catpiss and her narrative of being bullied.
I take the legal route, always have and always will and have evidence to back up my claims.

Good morning,

Don’t fall out with your friend over catpiss she’s not worth it, I can see why you are pissed off with your friend but this did make me laugh xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I agree. I sometimes think she relies on her elderly father so much she forgets that adults of her (our) age also have solicitors. The difference being they work for us, not our daddy. I would suggest she get a better one tho because similar to her cardiologist... the advise is shall we say "s". Its quite embarrassing. She continues to spout the independent woman mantra whilst in the same breath "threatening" my dad this my dad that. How old is she again? I'm sorry to inform her but her father is not the richest most influential person in the world. And without doxxing myself I'm pretty sure I could out run her on any financial front. That's me. Not my father.
I know! He’s hardly living in a mansion is he? Probably very comfortably well off, but I’m sure he’s not quite as comfortable as some of us here. I don’t see him paying for her to travel to luxury resorts in the sun where she turns left on the plane. Or buying her a Range Rover, or having the house she lives In ripped apart and modernised. Maybe he should buy her somewhere where she can have mummy living in a wing of house so she can be her full time carer. Or get her into a rehab facility to detox her and have a psychiatrist to unpick her personality.
She’s relatively young so I hope she can pull herself out of this awful way of life.
Her child is already addicted to her phone and iPad. You can see the excitement in her eyes when she’s in previous videos. Eyes wide staring into mummy phone.
God knows what she will grow up to be like, my guess is another version of her mother. God help society if this social media era carries on the way it is doing 🤦🏼‍♀️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
You're entitled to your opinion as we are entitled to ours. The majority on here don't comment on her tiktoks, so unless she intentionally comes looking she wouldn't see what is written.

We know what doxing is - Aimee does this to herself! She's posted photos of her child in school uniform (leaving her open to Lord knows what because there are folk about who would harm a child), she's shared photos of her front door - with her house number showing! She's told everyone which bedroom Harper sleeps in. Noone has done this to her!

I don't think sending her own tiktoks and insta posts to the DVLA is harassment or bullying. If she herself has commented on just how bad her anxiety is, making her pass-out, etc and that she takes medication which states may cause drowsiness on while she's driving, she should've already reported all this. The fact that she hasn't is her look out.

The accident on the motorway at speed that resulted in no damage to her car defies the laws of physics! Yet she claims she never lies. Only last night she said she only knows 1 person from the care home! 1 person yet her uncle, aunt, cousins, ex MIL all worked there. She catches herself out.

I get you don't like this site, that's fine, don't read over here. If her faithful tribe stay in their lane & don't read here, in theory she would never know anything that's on this site or TL. You all have the same option as you constantly state we do, scroll on - in fact, you're all actively searching for this. Why?
I did send this video as evidence to the dvla of her so called crash on the motorway and she just drove off. Her words her video 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cn2gb1nog65giealqd40.mp4
    47.6 MB

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Good morning trowls,

I can prove she rang me with a screenshot but I will cover her number if anyone wants to see but it’s people who do stupid s like that that feed catpiss and her narrative of being bullied.
Don't worry you are not responsible for other people's actions. I guess she has many enemies and some chose to do things differently to others. Jesus she must really be hated at the school by other mums. I would be absolutely mortified beyond words definitely enough to make the changes I needed to make. You are a genuine person and this proves it not to us as we already know but to any of her hunnies that are reading! ❤

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I did send this video as evidence to the dvla of her so called crash on the motorway and she just drove off. Her words her video 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hilarious acting in this
I imagine because she was so anxious driving (as she states in this clip) that she may have passed out temporarily and caused this collision. Was this after the BAMBOONS pulled her wipers off? Maybe if she’d got that fixed before driving in that torrential rain she wouldn’t have had the aforementioned collision at speed on the motorway.
She gives us all the receipts we will ever need for all to see on her very own page.

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Post in itself is full of contradictions
Weather was that bad, couldn’t see anything but then says about clipping car at that speed.
If the road conditions are bad surely you take it slow anyway?
But sorry like she repeatedly says she’s a good driver 😳

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Some ideas for your garden olga, rather than buying more se like pyjamas and mugs get yourself some plants and do a make over in your garden. This will give you a relaxing outdoor space and calm down any anxiety

Attachments

• IMG_4954.jpeg
    IMG_4954.jpeg
    253.8 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_4953.jpeg
    IMG_4953.jpeg
    253.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4952.jpeg
    IMG_4952.jpeg
    254.6 KB · Views: 165

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Some ideas for your garden olga, rather than buying more se like pyjamas and mugs get yourself some plants and do a make over in your garden. This will give you a relaxing outdoor space and calm down any anxiety
Then when you want to do a woe is me video just for engagement and to whip huns into a frenzy, you will have a nice backdrop rather than the bleak one in your last woe is me post.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Hilarious acting in this
I imagine because she was so anxious driving (as she states in this clip) that she may have passed out temporarily and caused this collision. Was this after the BAMBOONS pulled her wipers off? Maybe if she’d got that fixed before driving in that torrential rain she wouldn’t have had the aforementioned collision at speed on the motorway.
She gives us all the receipts we will ever need for all to see on her very own page.
That happened before the wildlife park

Jun 7, 2023
I think I agree with what chub club thug said on TL I’m so sorry if I’ve got their name wrong I’ll check after this and edit if I have!

She is currently slandering us calling us this and that to get us to rant, to get us to tell her about our lives, to get us to give her information and I get a lot of it is generic but we are playing into her hands, she’s smug thinking she knows so much.

In future I think we should just rant about HER gives facts about HER and not disclose anything about our own lives.

I get she can’t do s with the information she’s gathering but I for one do not want to boost her smugness.

Aimee you smell like a walking talking litter tray, your dads your “uncle” and you are an absolute clown.

Thank chew!!
Thing is she’ll never fully know any of us because none of us are stupid enough to give every minor detail away including our children’s school. She’s a fing idiot

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning trowls,

Personally I think she did the people of Southport a public service.

I don’t doubt for a minute she is riddled with herpes.

What did Sundeck say to your friend?

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Thing is she’ll never fully know any of us because none of us are stupid enough to give every minor detail away including our children’s school. She’s a fing idiot
Who cares if she even does know us we have simply done nothing wrong other than vent our opinions and report safeguarding issues. I’d happily tell her she is wrong if I ever come across her 🤷‍♀️ She’s a joke and if any of us did ever have the pleasure of having a conversation with her face to face I very much doubt we would get the cocky confrontational catpiss

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
How can we be called trolls and people say we harass her when she is putting out videos like this! She expects us to believe she was hit on the motorway and there was no damage, no one stopped. Her over exaggeration and constant lying for attention is what has tripped her up. Not us

Status
Not open for further replies.