Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I completely agree with you, but it’s still speculation, that’s all I’m saying. Things add up but there still isn’t actual proof is there? I just think if I were her I’d be too embarrassed to address it, true or not 🤷‍♀️
If it wasn’t true, you’d feel more able to speak about it because you would be mortified at people thinking that, this is a result of her drip feeding information and also her reposts.

Personally, not my vagina not my business 😂

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
@WhoMeNotMe I will light a candle also ❤ just want to apologise for even suggesting putting the screenshot on here 😔 I am so very sorry, I wasn't thinking. I lost my beautiful Mum so it really triggered me. My sincere apologies to you from the bottom of my heart. ❤ xxxxx
You have absolutely nothing to apologise for 🩷 It’s not even a comment a normal person would thunk to say Honestly I’m ok, they have a problem not me I’m so sorry for your loss Hugs xx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Hello.. not posted before and I’m not reading 851 pages…😜 however regarding her latest post saying how did they know that’s my car..Is she that fudging stupid that her car is posted all over her socials with the number plate. Along with where she lives. It’s not that hard to find out where she is and if you live in Southport area you gonna know who she is 🤦‍♀️🤔🤷‍♀️
Welcome babe and exactly this that she posts everything for everyone to see including her daughter in her school uniform clearly showing the school name and emblem 🥰❤️

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
I saw it. (With an added 😂 for good measure) They’re the lowest form of scum to even affect me Thanks for the courtesy xx
@WhoMeNotMe sorry you saw that vileness you are worth 1000000000 more than those low life vile pieces of s!

You have genuine hardworking thoughtful people behind you…

These toothless huns need to realise that they are following the wrong army… piss off 1 cc troll you take on us all!

❤️❤️❤️

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
She thinks we the ones losing the plot when she doesn’t safeguard her daughter, cries near breeze blocks over the latest shag and then kicks over a Halloween tree because latest shag doesn’t want to see her.

🤔 let’s ask the audience who the one losing the plot there lovey!
She clearly is needing to ask the audience to back her up as the police are not doing anything with her case there was multiple comments on her clapback today to report it to the police but first thing she does is run to tik tok. She knows fine well she wasn’t being stalked just spotted at a sunbed shop whilst promoting tanning products. She will be raging the police and solicitor have told her nothing can be done and she should take herself off social media so she needs validation from someplace cos she is a narcissist

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
So I’m starting to calm down now because Catpiss blew my lid off and I had to keep telling myself stay on the legal route, don’t divert of it and she isn’t worth it 🙈
That comment was so un-called for and the lowest of the low and hurtful. The rage I felt I wanted to go 👊🥊 her and I even gave my car keys to the neighbour so I didn’t 🤣 He asked if I was ok and I said no and told him keep hold of my car keys till I’ve calmed down.

She might not of written that comment but she allowed it to stay there for a long period and in my eyes it shows her scheming vile vindictiveness side.
Her time is coming believe me and maybe the person taking the photo of the car was going to send it in the post to catpiss as a memory of her time she could drive 🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you make me howl hahahaha bless you! We've got you ❤ xxxxx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Sorry your end statement made me laugh out loud 🤣 🤣 with you, not at you btw 🤣
😂😂😂 it’s ok
I’ll admit I do say about the sti and I understand completely where you’re coming from with the points you’ve made, I think personally we all just do it because she acts all superior etc and maybe at times that gets relied upon as a comeback too much!

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Tan was natural in sept..

September - her tans “natural”
November - seen with sundeck passes
Fast forward to March - she’s been every colour of the ronseal chart
March - tanning drops advert and reported to the asa for false advertising
April - claiming to not used sunbeds for long or often (obviously a lie because of the winter “natural tan”)
Things like this need to be on this thread more often so that when any of the fat flaps army come over they can see themselves the lies she spins them

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I am sure I seen on tattle at some point comments of her denying using the sunbeds. I think it was when the leaflet was in her bag out shopping. It’s been obvious she has been using them since D1 with the bright red face. Usually when a man is about she is on the beds and her cocky attitude is making me think Victim D3 is on the scene
Yep! Someone wrote I saw you at the sunbed shop and she wrote no you didn't. This was before Xmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.