Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
As a real survivor of DA these videos she did give me fing rage. The I’m scared handing over harper and so on she is an absolute joke using that for content and it is clearly lies. Will never forget when she said she sat with Andy at harpers school play and laughed about the trolls. Every day when I leave the house I safety plan where I am going as I had a massive panic attack in a well known shop after seeing my ex and I never ever want to feel like that again. I have major PTSD and she makes me so fing angry lying about DA and the stuff she said about working with woman’s aid. I am 8 years free this year and still scarred mentally and likely will be forever.

I had to use support from woman’s aid for 4 years for myself and my kids and honestly they were amazing. They even left me two black bags of presents on my back door step for my kids Christmas 😢

This is why people hate you Aimee you have no fing idea how traumatised people are and to lie about it is just fing despicable. I bet hardly any of her huns know about her supposed DA history as she never mentions it now does she cos it was a fing lie!
Exactly my point. She waffles on about serious problems and issues that don’t bloody affect her, she uses these topics to gain sympathy when in actual fact she’s had a relatively easy life. It’s beyond disgusting yet so typical of her because she will do anything to get attention and followers on TT.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It clearly thinks we are the same person 🤣 don’t feed the brainless. I am sure these fs are extras from the walking dead who venture over here
I’m not saying anything more now I’m tired! I slept shocking last night and I’m now beginning to lag 🤣 I love the community we’ve built here and I class you all as friends, that’s what matters not the drama they bring!

I will be honest, I don’t really care if Olga’s fat growler is diseased or wether or not it has puffy nips but it makes me laugh. Just like this stunning picture of the swamp pig in all its disgusting glory.

Attachments

• 02A5B1E9-A676-41E2-B125-4566FFCAEFAB.jpeg
    02A5B1E9-A676-41E2-B125-4566FFCAEFAB.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 179

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I was in rage mode and asked if I should post it not thinking for that split second. I didn't post it though 😅 I just asked if I should would never post something like that without asking ❤❤❤❤ xxxxx
Don’t worry about it. The only people who stick up for Olga are the ones who haven’t quite sussed her out or ones like the person who left that vile comment 🙄

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That’s all I’m saying really, is the hearsay comments really shouldn’t be addressed, some of them are quite hurtful accusations if they’re proved to be right then fair enough, but I do think insinuating someone may have sti’s or a restraining order or whatever it is against someone is a bit out of order until there is evidence. It’s the whole I know a person that knows someone bs. This is what makes these pages look like troll pages, the same with the harsh name calling, it invalidates actual facts , don’t you think?
I agree that anything not backed up by evidence should be given the time of day, and largely it’s not.

Regarding the name calling, it’s six of one and half a dozen of the other really but no I don’t think it invalidates anything as there is a plenty of sense and plenty of truth been discussed here too.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I’m not saying anything more now I’m tired! I slept shocking last night and I’m now beginning to lag 🤣 I love the community we’ve built here and I class you all as friends, that’s what matters not the drama they bring!
Aww that’s not good lack of sleep is horrific I am a bad sleeper too 3-4 hours but live off red bull to keep me awake 🤦‍♀️ totally agree we have a great community and look out for each other. I don’t even try to convince people anymore if they can’t see what’s right in front of them then that’s there problem.

Last edited:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Aww that’s not good lack of sleep is horrific I am a bad sleeper too 3-4 hours but live off red bull to keep me awake 🤦‍♀️ totally agree we have a great community and look out for each other. I don’t even try to convince people anymore if they can’t see what’s right in front of them then that’s here problem.
Same!! Although I can’t have energy drinks now 🫠😂 and exactly you can’t educate those who aren’t willing to learn, I’m not letting one bad egg spoil the atmosphere on here anymore…
I am here for the laughs and the support and the downfall of Aimee five names!

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
As a real survivor of DA these videos she did give me fing rage. The I’m scared handing over harper and so on she is an absolute joke using that for content and it is clearly lies. Will never forget when she said she sat with Andy at harpers school play and laughed about the trolls. Every day when I leave the house I safety plan where I am going as I had a massive panic attack in a well known shop after seeing my ex and I never ever want to feel like that again. I have major PTSD and she makes me so fing angry lying about DA and the stuff she said about working with woman’s aid. I am 8 years free this year and still scarred mentally and likely will be forever.

I had to use support from woman’s aid for 4 years for myself and my kids and honestly they were amazing. They even left me two black bags of presents on my back door step for my kids Christmas 😢

This is why people hate you Aimee you have no fing idea how traumatised people are and to lie about it is just fing despicable. I bet hardly any of her huns know about her supposed DA history as she never mentions it now does she cos it was a fing lie!
Bless you!!!!! And I completely agree that is real suffering, sending you love, she probably was told no!!!! She’s vile.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Also it's funny how she has something to say about this but the crazed fan watching her from afar on holidays was fine lol she never mentioned a damn word 🤣 was she her own crazed fan hahahaha Jesus. She's doing damage control cause she's directed loads of people to these sites and they are obviously thinking twice about her. We don't lie. We say what we see. And anything we see is in what she posts or we notice the lies cause she trips herself up constantly. You have to have a good memory to be a good liar aimee and you mustn't have one cause its constant. As for people knowing your car, you literally have showed everything! I don't know how many times people on here or TL and I've even seen people in your comments talk about how easy it is to locate you because you say where you are or you put photos up with surroundings and you don't even wait and it's all at the time you are there. Watch this tiktok. Its that's bloody easy. So blame nobody but yourself if someone if able to locate you.
So some creepy fella who’s taken a liking to your child in all the previous posts she’s In, knows what school, what road and what car you have Olga. This is the basis for a lot of anger towards you. Especially the TL people who are constantly telling you to safeguard your child. Yet still you leave all those clues out there because you are too pig headed to remove them or make things more private 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.