Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
It doesn't actually prove she has it though. Just that she's researching it. I would be careful implying she has it, that's something she can have a go about when she wants to or needs more views.
I'm struggling with understanding why out of all the videos that are posted, that we watch she would repost a video with living with Herpes if she didn't have it. It's a very particular video to repost. If it is something she can have a go about, why hasn't she yet. Its been quite a while since we saw the reposts and she hasnt done one clap back about it yet. Biding her time maybe? But why? Baffles me. Only thing that makes me wary is someone saw her at the clap clinic.. I guess until she addresses it we will never know for sure. Or if she has passed it on to someone and they come forward. Xxxxxx

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
@WhoMeNotMe hope you’re doing ok, one day at a time ❤️

I’m sorry but I cannot get my head around the sun bed thing. I saw on TL she made a video about leaving Harper etc. Yet she’s supposedly had a BSC, why, why would you risk it, why would you risk dying and leaving your child, she is playing cancer roulette. For all she knows she could have a cancerous mole and have secondaries already. Sorry I just couldn’t wouldn’t risk my life like that, how absolutely selfish.
Exactly my thoughts. Specially because she claims to suffer from anxiety. People with real anxiety wouldn’t behave like this at all

Mar 9, 2024
Hiya all 😁 so glad that aimless made me aware of your existence. I’ve been reading through TL on and off for a couple of weeks now and it’s finally all making sense, I’ve seen the light and crossed over 🏃‍♀️ I think she’s deranged!!
Welcome! I think the TL Wiki covers pretty much everything. I do think she's making a mistake sending folk over to here and TL, a few of you have said similar things

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I just watched her DUD over on TL, she is so ANGRY and she mentions her meal is a bit BEIGE LOOKING 🤭
Did someone bring that to your attention? Did someone send you a screenshot of me saying all you eat is beige?
Well you do and it’s a carb overload on your plate every single day.

How is the green juice going ?
Has it helped with your bloating?

Where’s the update on the £30 lash serum you were flogging not long ago? You promised your followers you would take them on that journey with you.

You’ve said you can’t wax but bought wax strips to sell, you said the laser device worked In 3 weeks so why the need for wax you can’t use on your sensitive skin?

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
after catching up on TL and them believing aimee is behind posting the pictures of the car herself…. i seen this post on vav thread…. i mean how the hell can this person be soooo certain of vav’s life but be so local to aimee??

Attachments

• IMG_0518.png
    IMG_0518.png
    221 KB · Views: 202
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
after catching up on TL and them believing aimee is behind posting the pictures of the car herself…. i seen this post on vav thread…. i mean how the hell can this person be soooo certain of vav’s life but be so local to aimee??
Back this up!! Petr is in Aberdeen, how can she be so certain where a man’s interests are who is from Aberdeen. But be local to Aimee to take a photo??

I’m rereading the posts she’s put, trolling Aimee hard!!! But looking back, they read like Aimee speaks.

Happy to be corrected 🙃

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Morning unloved hags. I wasn’t on much yesterday as I had a really busy day at work, for Aimless huns that’s real work where I pay taxes, so no you don’t pay for me!
Anyway I couldn’t bring myself to watch the ooh I’m scared video or the dish up the biggest load of se for your dinner. But from what I could glean from here and the other site, I don’t understand the big deal, it’s a picture of her car, not her. Said car has been in loads of other videos and apparently is still shown on her IG page. So she goes to sunbeds, she’s old enough to understand the risks - oh yes it’s because she sells fake tan! The other thing I don’t get is that if a bum licker has said “ooh I think I saw you in town today” she would have replied - oh you should have said hi?! It’s only because it’s in here.
Surely before she decided to put her whole life online for literally the world to see her and her daughter she assessed the risks of this type of thing happening. There are some crazy folks out there! When she did show H on her videos the numbers of shares of those were far higher than any others - that would be a huge red flag to me!
One other thing someone mentioned she used to sit for hours on live and doesn’t anymore, I heard on another creators page that they stopped getting paid by Tik Tok for just sitting sparfing se! So that’s why, it’s all about the money.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
What is her obsession with touching food. Like, was there any need for her to touch her veg. Also noodles, vegetables and nuggets are not a good dinner. I remember growing up, I was only allowed noodles once a week because they literally have no nutritional value and have high enough fat content. Woman hasn't a clue how little she's teaching Harper about taking care of her health.
She does though coz she said HEALTH when emptying the veg onto the plate so that’s ok 🤣. I always show my daughter the strange dinners and she always pulls the 🤢 face

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Just watched Charlie's video. I do think she's a bit better but she always hands Ralph small portions and tonight he just had beans and not even like a tin of beans a bloody few mouthfuls. That's ridiculous
Not sticking for her but he does go to after school club and think he gets food there like breakfast club xx

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Just watched Charlie's video. I do think she's a bit better but she always hands Ralph small portions and tonight he just had beans and not even like a tin of beans a bloody few mouthfuls. That's ridiculous
He goes to after school club I think she has said before. I worked at one for a bit a few years back and they did used to get tea.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
@WhoMeNotMe hope you’re doing ok, one day at a time ❤️

I’m sorry but I cannot get my head around the sun bed thing. I saw on TL she made a video about leaving Harper etc. Yet she’s supposedly had a BSC, why, why would you risk it, why would you risk dying and leaving your child, she is playing cancer roulette. For all she knows she could have a cancerous mole and have secondaries already. Sorry I just couldn’t wouldn’t risk my life like that, how absolutely selfish.
Thank you xx struggling today 😓

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Good morning trowls

Just had a read over on The Motherland TL and want to explain why we are so feral and uncontrollable 🤣 Most of us spent years reading and agreeing with y'all without being able to comment. The rage built up, we were on the edge then magically CC appeared and we were let loose. Years of anger needs to come out. We may chill over time, we may relax but for now we are far too weewoo weewoo weewoo lalalalala aghhhhhhhhh!!!

Love from
Us 🥳🥰❤️🎈🦖 xx
Exactly this for me too 👏👏👏

Jun 7, 2023
Not sticking for her but he does go to after school club and think he gets food there like breakfast club xx
I find this mad and I’m aware kids are different but my son does breakfast club and he requests a first breakfast at home 🤣 The same after school they’re given a snack but he’ll still come home and eat an actual meal. School meal portions are tiny as well so I can’t understand how Ralph isn’t starving come the end of the day. Maybe I’m just so used to my wee one eating like he’ll never see food again 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She does though coz she said HEALTH when emptying the veg onto the plate so that’s ok 🤣. I always show my daughter the strange dinners and she always pulls the 🤢 face
At least she is reading and understanding what we mean about the beige dinners lacking in nutrition. I said didn’t I she’ll start doing plates of colourful veg 🤣she didn’t need to touch the veg on the plate. She’s bizarre 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.