Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
IMG_1942.jpeg

Well Diane: she’s single because she smells like catpiss, can’t cook, is unhygienic, is a narcissist, can’t dress, has no style or taste, spoilt and entitled, rude, won’t clean her house, is an alcoholic, spends all her time on TikTok and reading forums about herself, a con artist, unemployed, a liar, has bad hair, has an annoying mother, her chin keeps getting bigger, doesn’t have a job

And there is likely lots more where those came from. I would add controlling to the list as well.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How vile are they both!!! Absolutely paraletic how are they not embarrassed? 🤢🙈 I know it's already been mentioned but Wendy saying I'll be on the couch after the sip not because she's already pissed is disgraceful!! 🤬🤬 I would have fing loved that glass to smash!!!! And if you had been poisoned by Chinese like you said you would never eat it again not ever!! And I cannot get over her nails how is she going to brush off that one is off!!! It's wild how arrogant she is in her comments and so easy to block when if it's your job then you have nothing without your followers!! There's a few I can't stand but majority do acknowledge that and do the odd giveaway etc. She's on another planet!!! But I guess she can alwayyyys buy more!! She really has sold her soul to the devil hasn't she. Dear me!! 😫😫😫😫
Yes she has. One good thing is that she will have a lifetime of marigolds and that affronted look on her face. She never learns from past behaviours so the same things will keep happening over and over. What a shame 🤔😜

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Had a quick scroll down the comments, it’s like a military operation. Get in, scroll and read fast. Screenshot. Out. All in a few seconds 😂
I'm lost!!!! Fully lost!!! You normally avoid it because you "were poisoned and nearly died" But if your mum wants it... WTFFFFFFF????? Few weeks back your posting about being terrified of leaving H but if your Mum wants it...

Someone get Carol Voderman on the blower because the math AINT MATHING???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505-000909_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505-000909_Samsung Internet.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 234
  • 200w.gif
    200w.gif
    15 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Just watched Wendy's tiktok. Now. She says off to a wine bar. Wine bars where I live wouldn't let aimee in dressed like that. And Wendy's better dressed than her you would think she would have said go change. And the over the top up her ass compliments about the room being transformed. I bet it just looks the same but with a stier looking floor cause she hasn't got any taste.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Awh @RosieJo been wondering where you were!!! Thought of you earlier when I saw a perf The Man outfit but I know we can't be seen dead in anything remotely similar to the tinfoil Shamey may roll up in!! Heaven forbid 🚫🤢 The worst being poorly in work but you know adulthood needs must for most. Hope you get rested and feel better!! And all of you who haven't been feeling great ❤️

I'm off to bed now bitches 😉🤣 Also was thinking earlier I'm always saying ladies.. just assuming I apologise!! But do we have any males amongst us?? Hope you all have a lovely rest with your lovely partner spooning you in your fresh sheets love that for us!!! 🥰❤️ Na'night all ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Awh @RosieJo been wondering where you were!!! Thought of you earlier when I saw a perf The Man outfit but I know we can't be seen dead in anything remotely similar to the tinfoil Shamey may roll up in!! Heaven forbid 🚫🤢 The worst being poorly in work but you know adulthood needs must for most. Hope you get rested and feel better!! And all of you who haven't been feeling great ❤️

I'm off to bed now bitches 😉🤣 Also was thinking earlier I'm always saying ladies.. just assuming I apologise!! But do we have any males amongst us?? Hope you all have a lovely rest with your lovely partner spooning you in your fresh sheets love that for us!!! 🥰❤️ Na'night all ❤️❤️
Awwwk thankyou for thinking of me. Definitely cannot be seen dead in anything she may wear. Even though I know I'd rock it way better lol it was a rough 3 days/nights but I got through it. Can't all sit on tiktok with thermometers in our mouths and have mummy and daddy come and take over for us. Even if I could I wouldn't lol I'll be resting up now until Monday night! Well when I say rested I mean a lay on tomorrow followed by family dinner at my dad's and probably stay with him tomorrow night and then for the bank holiday I'm going to be doing something with my daughter before I have to go back to work that night. In-between that cleaning, grocery shopping.....adulting lol hope you have a fab Bank Holiday x

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Did anyone else clock the mcdonalds tropicana? So she's had mcdonalds bfast this morning a s load of wine and a Chinese for tea. Que the feeling sorry for herself video tomorrow. I bet she doesn't get that lounge completely finished.
I've spent all day today reseting my house while the kids are away with their dad. All washing done. All beds changed. House cleaned top to bottom. Tomorrow I'm visiting my mum and taking her shopping (she's younger than ymca wendy but I don't expect her to look after me anymore I'm nearly 40! So I do what I can for her). And then Monday will be a family day with my children and my OH.
To me that's a proper bank holiday weekend. Not like shameless who sees it as an excuse to eat takeaways and get drunk!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Im just seeing them making the cocktails. That's just so embarrassing and wreckless to be on tiktok drunk making cocktails. She has young people that follow her. It's bad enough that everyone knows she drinks alot as it is. What's the point in having the book aswell if she isn't going to follow the recipe and throws in 3 times the amount of alcohol needed. Absolute train wreck!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Yes I can't stand Wendy tbh and like someone said earlier if my Mum rocked up like that which she wouldn't! But we would not be going anywhere HUN!! 😭😂 I was never too keen on Charlie but she has really grown on me! Apart from her wiggling her arse and flashing her nips 😂 but honestly I feel so bad for her it must be absolutely awful! I mean my Sister is deffo the favourite (family joke) 😂 she could get away with fing murder even now we're all adults 😂 but at least my mum pretends she's not!! If I was her I would absolutely just cut them off totally it's disgusting 😭
It’s my brother in our family 🤣🤣🤣 it must be a family thing 🤣🤣🤣little blue eye because he’s the baby haha I have to agree I’d be like foff fat flaps but part of me secretly thinks Charlie reads here I truly believe she does sly clap backs against cat piss. I love that for her 🤣🤣🤣 I have also never been too keen on Charlie but she’s too growing on me she has far better maternal instinct than cat piss anyway

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched Rrr Charlies vids, and I'm really warming toward her. She obviously adores Ralph, no forced smiles or any sign of annoyance when he joins in with her, and he has a lovely genuine smile. And she lets him say what he wants to say without talking over him. I do think some of her outfits are a bit out there, but I'm old, so what do I know! 🤣
Charlie is a hard working mum, looks clean, shops to a budget, cooks proper meals, mostly tries to be upbeat and positive, basically everything opposite to half-sister Shamey. I guess Charlie takes after her dad, rather than bendy Wendy 🤔🤔

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
What baffles me is why she always looks smug? What are you smug about Aimee? Or is it excitement because you know some intellectually challenged people who don’t know you will say you look nice?
When you’re a bit blokey but desperate to be feminine, you could wear some nice tailored outfits and a heel. Some gorgeous long layers in your hair and a fashionable face framing fringe.
The overall look is all very, well… 🤔insipid? Like you’re going camping or a dog walk 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly this!!! Multiple long layers and a layered bangs would make her hair look so much fuller. It would mean styling every Time tho and possibly the use of rollers to get a decent bouncy blow which she's way too busy for!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Regarding the new video - IF she had lost a baby she would know EXACTLY how long it’s been since she dated / split up as it supposedly all happened together.

Exactly! That time would be forever scarred in your memory. I assume someone would be thinking that as time goes on, it would remind them that they should be whatever months along in the pregnancy etc. and always be an upsetting time as the potential due date came around

Status
Not open for further replies.