Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don’t like them either.
It was purely from a storage point of view, she could have it on the wall and have all her tat hidden away in cupboards under it. Can you imagine a nice fit fella coming over and sitting in there, it’s as if she’s still living with parents and isn’t allowed to change anything. It’s all just so drab and thrown together on the cheap. She’s happy to spend cash on booze but not to have a beautiful lounge area or garden. A trip to the garden centre for a few pots and plants she could have gorgeous flowers outside the patio door.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Will the real Aimee please stand?
IMG_6551.jpeg
The drunken Queen of the filters!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
It was purely from a storage point of view, she could have it on the wall and have all her tat hidden away in cupboards under it. Can you imagine a nice fit fella coming over and sitting in there, it’s as if she’s still living with parents and isn’t allowed to change anything. It’s all just so drab and thrown together on the cheap. She’s happy to spend cash on booze but not to have a beautiful lounge area or garden. A trip to the garden centre for a few pots and plants she could have gorgeous flowers outside the patio door.
That mirror 🙄🤢🤮

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
For those blocked hags🤭 I’ve not watched anything today 😂just a quick SAVE then POST
I never comment on this bampots thread, just watch, I'm over on her pal Beefy's thread and this banger has blocked me anyway. But after watching her video that's been so kindly posted I have one question, "Where is her neck?". Her head literally just sits on her shoulders.
Edited to add also does she ever wear clothes? Always jammies or dressing gown with those daft hair bands. She makes me feel itchy and crawly. I'm all for a wee loungy day on occasion but could never post myself the way she does looking like a bag of washing on the daily.
And she doesn't want to go out? That's cos she's no friends. Stay in with her food then and that portion could feed a family of four for a week. Jeez Louise!!

Last edited:

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Not a massive fan of her living room at all it just isn’t to my taste and I think it looks rather cold and not warm and inviting even with all the clutter in it! I agree a media wall would look lovely - I don’t get that she has all this money to waste and she has her house looking that that!

Today been sorting my garden out and almost divorced my husband after he cut through the internet cable whilst using the hedge trimmers to trim the bush! 😂🙈So won’t be fixed properly until Tues when they can get out so using my mobile data but it so bloody slow!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Not a massive fan of her living room at all it just isn’t to my taste and I think it looks rather cold and not warm and inviting even with all the clutter in it! I agree a media wall would look lovely - I don’t get that she has all this money to waste and she has her house looking that that!

Today been sorting my garden out and almost divorced my husband after he cut through the internet cable whilst using the hedge trimmers to trim the bush! 😂🙈So won’t be fixed properly until Tues when they can get out so using my mobile data but it so bloody slow!
Defo grounds for divorce 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I never comment on this bampots thread, just watch, I'm over on her pal Beefy's thread and this banger has blocked me anyway. But after watching her video that's been so kindly posted I have one question, "Where is her neck?". Her head literally just sits on her shoulders.
Edited to add also does she ever wear clothes? Always jammies or dressing gown with those daft hair bands. She makes me feel itchy and crawly. I'm all for a wee loungy day on occasion but could never post myself the way she does looking like a bag of washing on the daily.
And she doesn't want to go out? That's cos she's no friends. Stay in with her food then and that portion could feed a family of four for a week. Jeez Louise!!
Oh please start watching this thread because I always enjoy your posts 😂😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her neck has been swallowed up by her chins. She’s currently got 4 of them.
She does wear clothes when she goes food shopping but if you think the jammies are bad just watch this space because I’m posting all her stuff on her daily 👍🏼

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Oh please start watching this thread because I always enjoy your posts 😂😂😂😂
Aww you're a sweetie. I cannot even hate watch this infant hybrid woman normally. In bed with a slight hangover so having a wee peruse. Can't even post emojis yet cos I'm a newbie but big love to you chicca. ( Imagined heart emoji) .Mwah!! Haha!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
What is she on? Stupid faces & voices! Is she off her face or on something 😂 there’s something seriously wrong with her! She’s hyped up! What a sad person she is? No one to talk to… just her phone 📱
Fancy living your life talking to a phone. It’s mentally not right! She has no life. She gets her thrills buying and visiting shops but that’s a thrill in the moment. She’s making no memories in her life as it’s meaningless. Sad existence

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Omg my husband did that last year cutting the clematis that had grown up and got tangled around the phone wires. It’s where a security camera needed to go so he said I’ll just trim it back. 😂a lady engineer came out that day and shimmied up the post and it hadn’t all got cut through so she could salvage it with a connector. Is yours completely cut? 🤷🏼‍♀️honestly these fellas (sorry Aimee how rude of us, you won’t understand what we are talking about will you, it’s when you have a long term relationship, one day it might happen for you, but you might want to start dressing a bit nicer and calm down on the fattening beige food and donuts)

Status
Not open for further replies.