Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning everyone happy bank hol been mia but feeling loads better thanks for all the wishes I have seen them but came back to 2975369 pages 🤣🤣 possibly can’t catch up on that. So she went out with fanny gash t hat and now thinks it’s acceptable to get pissed on camera. The living room reveal ? Did I just enter the fing museum or something because what in the fing crayola is that please. Could of had that lovely instead she thinks she’s on a episode of fing Willy wonka 🙈 still a scruff still a piss head and still a carb swallowing over all pig tbh sooooooo same old same old 🤣🤣 wonder what today brings…..

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Guys can I just say, the reason most of us say she could do better with the house is because we know she has the disposable income to do better. Can we be mindful that not everyone does have that disposable income and are doing their best and may not have homes that are high spec and linear like magazines? Just a thought as some people even on here struggle and may feel bad about their homes due to comments being made. I know people really wouldn't mean it in that way and if someone lives in a clean home and are doing their best it's all they need to do. But just a Monday morning thought! I hope you all have a fantastic week ahead ♥️
Yeah & to be fair ppl can say anything on here, I take everything wit a pinch salt. I could say I’m sat here in my huge living room with chandelier on the ceiling, sat on my huge comfy £5000 sofa looking out through my French doors into my gigantic beautiful garden .. and I could be in a small bed sit with a drug problem.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
What u on about. You are always with Aimee doing everything for her. The sugary food is catching up.

Attachments

• IMG_3480.png
    IMG_3480.png
    302 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3481.png
    IMG_3481.png
    452.7 KB · Views: 186
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Any people who do night duty have tips on sleeping on their nights off? I'm ready for the bloody hills. I used to do ok on nights but since I took sick I'm finding them tougher and I'm not sleeping at all on my nights off so on my days I'm having to nap. It's bloody awful! So any tips would be greatly appreciated before this gal goes a bit cray cray.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Any people who do night duty have tips on sleeping on their nights off? I'm ready for the bloody hills. I used to do ok on nights but since I took sick I'm finding them tougher and I'm not sleeping at all on my nights off so on my days I'm having to nap. It's bloody awful! So any tips would be greatly appreciated before this gal goes a bit cray cray.
Melatonin and black out blinds 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
@Missy How many times? She did not ask for advice!!!!! 🤣 Stay in your lane!!! 👀👀🤣🤣
I know 😂😂😂😂she could have anything she wants though and it’s killing me how she spends on absolute rubbish. I’m sure if she had somewhere calming and put all her clutter away she wouldn’t feel the need to impulse buy because she’d actually want to spend time in her lounge.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton

If I am struggling to get to sleep while I’m on nights I take some phenergan. Knocks me right out 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Do you know what didn't make it into her living room "reno"? The family tree wendy regifted her hahahahaha I rewatcjed literally to see if there anything redeeming and nope there's not. The sofas actually quite nice and if the fire place was removed (why she even showed the fire place is beyond me) the blue of the unit would be a good accent colour in the room along with the blush. But like wheres the grey of the floors even tying in? She gives me a headache.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I have black out blinds but anything for sleep makes me even more sleepy when I wake lol I can't even take 2 paracetamol without it making me 😴 🤣 but I may have to give it a go for now just to get rested lol back in tonight and I'm like a bear with a sore head hahaha
I did 10 years of nights 3 on 3 off. Used to sleep for 4 hours between the school runs. Night nurse was my saviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.