Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
So she has overexaggerated her anxiety for views and engagement then?
She doesn't pass out etc etc. And they obviously didn't do a blood test cos she's no plaster on her arm. She said she wasn't worried in any way shape or form but she really worked herself up about it? Which one is it? What a cock
Tbh my plaster falls off almost as soon as I leave 🤣

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Never seen her using these products before… shes desperate to sell anything to fund her ‘Tat Hauls’ 🙄

Attachments

• c79b0e2b-3a06-444f-941d-0027f99f5bca.jpeg
    c79b0e2b-3a06-444f-941d-0027f99f5bca.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 302

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
So she has overexaggerated her anxiety for views and engagement then?
She doesn't pass out etc etc. And they obviously didn't do a blood test cos she's no plaster on her arm. She said she wasn't worried in any way shape or form but she really worked herself up about it? Which one is it? What a cock
EXACTLY!!!! and the thick fers who lick her arse are too fING DUMB to see it !!!

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
So you mean to tell me she was at the doctors for ages waiting, managed to get home, ordered takeaway all by 7pm? Watch your nose doesn't grown any bigger than it already is!!
Oh because she let someone jump in the queue 😂😂😂😂 no- you have appointments for a reason… no one can ‘ jump in front of you’ absolute weapon hahahaha what a giggle that TikTok is x

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I swear these Huns baffle my brain!
“How ridiculous”
“Hope they get arrested”
“What a waste of nhs time”
Oh yes, such a disaster that someone reported using Aimee’s own videos, words out of her own mouth, how dare someone and the dvla deem it necessary to initiate an investigation into whether she is safe to drive, how dare anyone take steps to prevent a potential accident, fatality or un safe driver being on the road.

What a complete and utter disgrace.
Would you have the same view if you or a member of your family was injured or killed as a result of an un safe driver? Do you condone drink driving? Do you think someone who could potentially out of their own mouth pass out behind a wheel?
Her child being in the car when this occurs?

Brainless for aimless twits.

Mar 8, 2024
For any blocked people!
@Missy just making sure it worked this time 🤣
What an absolute waste of oxygen!! So you wasn't worried before but now you have apparently had the all clear the anxiety is back again??!!! fing fraud!
You are out of breath because you are so unfit with all the s you eat!!
You are a drain on society!

Oh and don't give H too many chips will ya you greedy bastard 😳😡😡

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Of course the GP has said she’s ok to drive as she doesn’t have anxiety at all never mind anxiety that makes her pass out. She’s the biggest bullshitter on the app. And as she can’t lie to the DVLA about her own words in her videos she’ll say she was exaggerating or lying for content etc. We can all read her like a book. Dirty liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.