Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I was confused about all of that also but I don't think it's all that deep she's a lying bastard that's the real truth

I’m really confused because she posted that video then I saw her leaving, she said her cousin saw her shaking so where was her nephew? But then again it’s always lies with her so god knows

NoseyParkerNumber9

Sep 30, 2024
Uk
I would like to come on and apologise to each of you. I was one of the dickheads who came on defending sabrina *yes I had a feel sorry for her moment don't judge* 🤣😫 but I have had the wool took off My eyes and she is in fact a fing sadistic lunatic! I've made a new account on here from the one I originally made the comment on as I don't want to get blocked from her tiktok 🤣 but I do owe an apology and admit when I was wrong. Use had in fact hit the nail on the head from the beginning and alot of us should have seen that from the start!

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I would like to come on and apologise to each of you. I was one of the dickheads who came on defending sabrina *yes I had a feel sorry for her moment don't judge* 🤣😫 but I have had the wool took off My eyes and she is in fact a fing sadistic lunatic! I've made a new account on here from the one I originally made the comment on as I don't want to get blocked from her tiktok 🤣 but I do owe an apology and admit when I was wrong. Use had in fact hit the nail on the head from the beginning and alot of us should have seen that from the start!
I used to feel sorry for her too , I think we all did at a time. Soon realised she’s just a self centred dickhead and will do anything for attention.

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
I wouldn't beat yourself up too much, we all start out feeling bad for her but soon realise how horrible she really is. Sad truth about it is no one here has to bad mouth her she reveals herself all on her own, her actions and the bile that drops out of her own mouth.

NoseyParkerNumber9

Sep 30, 2024
Uk
I used to feel sorry for her too , I think we all did at a time. Soon realised she’s just a self centred dickhead and will do anything for attention.
Honestly I felt so sorry for her thinking god she's been through so much and has such a hard life Does she do. I'm more annoyed at myself for believing the lies she sprouts to make me believe she had a hard life, she has triggered me to the point I had to come off tiktok for a few days and started to realise more and more that what she said wasn't adding up to watch she said a few videos back. So I should have took hed when you lot said she was full of s 😫🤣

May 6, 2024
antrim
Welcome 😊 you’re among like minded people here!

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland

We all feel for her bs at 1 point don't be sorry just be glad Ur 1 of us and not 1 of the people that still believe her lies! 🤣 Welcome to cc ❤️

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Welcome 🩷 we're actually a nice bunch here 😊 xx

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She has no shame 😡 we are nut jobs 😂 says her blaming us for her sh saying it has consequences yeah for her not us we don’t care Sabrina 😂 someone please tell her she has another arm and two legs and a stomach and the inside of her arm or further up would do sorry if I upset anyone but she’s a disgrace like seriously Sabrina no one cares anymore because no one believes you anymore because they know you aren’t being bullied it’s all in your head 😳 definitely needs a good punch on the head and she’s lying as usual because after stitches or staples you don’t touch the dressing you go back to the hospital 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Honestly I felt so sorry for her thinking god she's been through so much and has such a hard life Does she do. I'm more annoyed at myself for believing the lies she sprouts to make me believe she had a hard life, she has triggered me to the point I had to come off tiktok for a few days and started to realise more and more that what she said wasn't adding up to watch she said a few videos back. So I should have took hed when you lot said she was full of s 😫🤣

She triggers everyone that’s why everyone came here 😳 and most of us felt sorry for her but she’s really a liar and attention seeker she hasn’t had a hard life yes she lost her son that’s awful but the rest of it is made up in her head , she abused her ex not him abusing her she wrote her own hate mail she makes up things that we supposedly said 😂 she’s lost the plot

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She has no shame 😡 we are nut jobs 😂 says her blaming us for her sh saying it has consequences yeah for her not us we don’t care Sabrina 😂 someone please tell her she has another arm and two legs and a stomach and the inside of her arm or further up would do sorry if I upset anyone but she’s a disgrace like seriously Sabrina no one cares anymore because no one believes you anymore because they know you aren’t being bullied it’s all in your head 😳 definitely needs a good punch on the head and she’s lying as usual because after stitches or staples you don’t touch the dressing you go back to the hospital 😂
In her video talking about her cats 🙄 she said Brandon’s girlfriend (and named her) was down yesterday with him, and yesterday she sh or supposedly sh, she did it for attention no doubt! What’s the matter sabby was the girl getting your mammys attention so you decided to throw a tantrum over something that has being said before and never bothered you until now

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Welcome! We all unfortunately felt sorry for her in the beginning but soon saw her true colours and some of us tried to say to her to seek help but got roared at and blocked cause seeking help does not fit her narrative