Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Oct 3, 2024
cookstown
Social took them off her and gave one to the mother and the other to the father he has one 5 nights a week think she spends an hour a day with one at the weekends
By father I mean the child’s father and her mother has the other cause she cheated on her bf at the time with his brother and he believes it’s his kid fed up

angel

Oct 7, 2024
n Ireland
Did you mean "seems"? .. Sabby do yourself a favour and stay off here, you can't handle the truth do you can't even tell the truth 🤣 .. go back to you're wee empty pissy house darling that hopefully won't be yours for much longer😜🤪 .. you are raging that everyone sees you for the attention seeking big hure that you are go take some of you're tablets that you pay for and have an early night give Jeffery the night of 🖕🏼😘

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
The page has grew legs! Tensions are high but a couple of people in this group have been harassed for a while. Yes Sabby has issues but she seems to forget the people she is picking on may also have or had trauma in their lives too. It may seem unfair but the difference here is that nothing is deleted. What you see stays (unless it’s reported lol).
What exactly is good about the fact that what you see stays? Surely you don't agree with that logic. Not everyone on here has good intentions, bad intentions lead to nowhere good. Words spoken and heard or typed and read cannot be unheard or unread. Never fight crazy with crazy, and you dont have to attend every argument you are invited too. I think this is now getting out of hand. I'm no fan of Sabrina but while she is in the middle and everyone is poking her that is not fair. I'm now talking about the main posters on here. Maybe it's time to call a cease fire.
Sabrina is always going to be Sabrina. She will continue to live her life in ways we dont understand. Let her do that by herself to herself.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
What exactly is good about the fact that what you see stays? Surely you don't agree with that logic. Not everyone on here has good intentions, bad intentions lead to nowhere good. Words spoken and heard or typed and read cannot be unheard or unread. Never fight crazy with crazy, and you dont have to attend every argument you are invited too. I think this is now getting out of hand. I'm no fan of Sabrina but while she is in the middle and everyone is poking her that is not fair. I'm now talking about the main posters on here. Maybe it's time to call a cease fire.
Sabrina is always going to be Sabrina. She will continue to live her life in ways we dont understand. Let her do that by herself to herself.
What you don't seem to understand is that even if no one mentioned her on here she would make up some lies about something, so why should we stop and let her continue, it doesn't work like that sorry.

kyzi

Aug 23, 2024
lisburn
She purposely blames ant negative comments on her videos on people here knowing that for the most part nobody here says anything on TT, she is being left alone by the people here, all she has to do is not peek at whats been said. If she carried on with her usual content, stayed away from looking here and bringing it up at all she wouldn't be having to deal with the so called stress she claims to be under

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
What you don't seem to understand is that even if no one mentioned her on here she would make up some lies about something, so why should we stop and let her continue, it doesn't work like that sorry.
Her making up lies about something is really not your concern especially if the thread ends. Serious question, if she does end her life, how will you feel?

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Her making up lies about something is really not your concern especially if the thread ends. Serious question, if she does end her life, how will you feel?
She has no intention of taking her own life, and why would I feel anything, I didn't do anything on her,it's pure manipulation and you have fell for it, now you're not wanted here, go away and run up her big arse.