Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I KNEW she thought those fruit sweets were healthy when she said about the "real fruit juice"

Sevda please, just do a little google on nutrition for kids and you'll see people aren't trolling. It's also not the case that anyone thinks she shouldn't give her kid any treats but these last 2 lunch boxes have been appalling and it's only day 2!

I'm surprised the school isn't putting a stop to it. I thought schools were much more strict about what you can give kids for lunch these days.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
My kids school doesn’t allow any chocolate/ biscuits have to be plain so not even custard filling biscuits are allowed. No fruit juice. Wtf are those gummy bears. They are NOT EQUIVALENT TO REAL FRUIT. Why not give the brat some fruit!!! How is that allowed. You want to give them fake vitamins than do it at home not in her lunch box. Wow! What a star parent.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I can't believe that Begda is now only giving IPad kid one slice of bread and still cutting the crusts off claiming that she wants time to enjoy other things in her lunch. What an absolute moron. Step up and be a parent and don't pander to her all the bloody time. Maybe only send her with a sandwich and fruit and veg so she stops pigging out on all the bad stuff. Awful parenting.
Absolutely THIS ^^^^^^^^^^ !!!

Sevda is an unfit parent in so many different areas. Ela's stunted development thanks to the absences from school, the poor diet that she's fed and her exposure to paedophiles due to her mother constantly parading her on TikTok and Instagram whilst ignoring inappropriate comments such as "Ela's so sexy."

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
I mean, she’s excelled herself in stupidity this morning. If she is annoyed/upset by the Twolls, basically anyone who gives her advice, then surely she must know how ridiculous this looks!!!! You don’t reduce the main part of the lunch, you reduce the other crap you dozy t!!!!! Either she really is this stupid, or done it as a wind up 😂 !

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Since your stupid- here is a good sample from a real nutritionist

-Gummy vitamins can actually be detrimental to the growth and development of children. This is despite the packaging that labels them as healthy. The gelatin and pectin used to hold the gummy vitamins together is where the problem starts.

The first alternative to gummy vitamins is of course to receive your nutrients from whole foods. By eating a diet that is rich in vegetables, fruits, and whole grains, you are naturally providing the body with optimal nutrients.

I can go on….. but who are we to tell you!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
My kids school doesn’t allow any chocolate/ biscuits have to be plain so not even custard filling biscuits are allowed. No fruit juice. Wtf are those gummy bears. They are NOT EQUIVALENT TO REAL FRUIT. Why not give the brat some fruit!!! How is that allowed. You want to give them fake vitamins than do it at home not in her lunch box. Wow! What a star parent.
Same at my sons school ! When he does have a packed lunch , it's a sandwich with cheese, ham , chicken or turkey etc . A bit of cheese if not having a cheese sandwich, maybe a mini pepperami , some fruit , cucumber and tomato, sugar free squash and the odd bag of crisps now and again but not every day ! Can't believe she reduced the sandwich down to ensure she eats more of the crap . fing useless she is

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Can someone please explain to me why she has blocked me for commenting this:
“Nooooo the skin and the crusts have the most nutrients 😭

I didn’t say ANYTHING nasty, offensive or horrible. I said it in a nice subtle way but nope, block and delete.

Goes back to my long ass thing I wrote here yesterday about her being so attached to her phone to delete any comment she isn’t pleased with.
Saint Begda is a psychopath. Over obsessed with her phone & tiktok. Begda go out in the real world , oh no you can’t sorry I forgot you have no life outside SM. This time next year you will be selling all that s furniture that you have decided to hoard in your living to buy your biscoff spread & hooomoooos.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Is she cutting off her own nose to spite her face by Incessantly blocking innocent followers? I thought that views and comments created income for her but I could be wrong.
She hardly has any comments. Other creators don’t bother. She’s not cut out for it but thinks she’s the dogs bollox. Her adverts, my god, I’m dying with second degree embarrassment . Wooden just like her s furniture,

Apr 15, 2024
England
Kukoo and Begda will work their husbands into the ground because they don’t want to work. Before too long, Tom Tom will be unable to be a gardener and Sedation a bin man, if they don’t die of stress and a heart attack first. I suppose Kukoo is waiting on an inheritance from Tom Tom’s dad but Begda I can’t imagine won’t have very much.
Beg is more likely waiting for an inheritance from her dad.

Mar 2, 2024
I KNEW she thought those fruit sweets were healthy when she said about the "real fruit juice"

Sevda please, just do a little google on nutrition for kids and you'll see people aren't trolling. It's also not the case that anyone thinks she shouldn't give her kid any treats but these last 2 lunch boxes have been appalling and it's only day 2!

I'm surprised the school isn't putting a stop to it. I thought schools were much more strict about what you can give kids for lunch these days.
When my boy was at school they weren’t allowed Pop. Chocolate was a no no also.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Can someone please explain to me why she has blocked me for commenting this:
“Nooooo the skin and the crusts have the most nutrients 😭

I didn’t say ANYTHING nasty, offensive or horrible. I said it in a nice subtle way but nope, block and delete.

Goes back to my long ass thing I wrote here yesterday about her being so attached to her phone to delete any comment she isn’t pleased with.
Because it isn’t a pedo/perverted comment

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Same at my sons school ! When he does have a packed lunch , it's a sandwich with cheese, ham , chicken or turkey etc . A bit of cheese if not having a cheese sandwich, maybe a mini pepperami , some fruit , cucumber and tomato, sugar free squash and the odd bag of crisps now and again but not every day ! Can't believe she reduced the sandwich down to ensure she eats more of the crap . fing useless she is
Same at my GS school

May 22, 2024
Australia
She blocked me once because falascious (or whatever it didn’t) put up a video that people were saying she was copying Shakira.. I wrote on falascious video that Sevda did her garden not long after her so maybe whoever was suggesting that looked at the videos in the wrong order.. nothing mean, nothing rude and not even in her page and almost instant block!
She is a psycho bunny boiler.