Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Dani reporting back to her master pathetic Soph has been speaking about her dog and she is allowed to defend herself claiming to be a advocate for autism but it’s just for her children who will be a adult wow 🐄 but we know you have no empathy and Soph isn’t boring least she doesn’t have to lie consistently and tragic having to have Huns reporting back as you can’t unblock and say it from your chest 🤭
IMG_6419.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I am sorry but that noise is awful I bet he is strapped in that buggy that poor boy two sick children but on eye beeping the camera, and phoning the doctors they have a cold and sore throat, I hope the receptionist laughs at you over the phone, plus are you going to get Chloe’s brother in law back to build your flat pack seeing as you didn’t do it yourself the first time 😆

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Yep same here and Gousto, keep all the recipe cards too as I'll pull those out now & again to mix up the weeks meals

Still can't believe influencers do ads for them offering their special code and its the same thing you can get online 🤔🤣
I know, I signed back up and got my box of 3 meals for 2 for £12 I think it was. That's 3 meals next week I don't have to plan for the adults anyway.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I’m going to Toby Carvery for my tea tonight. One of the requests from the birthday girl.
What’s everyone else doing?
Simple coonsil tea here tonight. Got some links from the butchers to be using and I think they're Cyprus tatties? (they make lovely homemade chips anyway) so it's sausage, chips and egg or beans for the non egg eaters in the house ( the children). It's one of our fav comfort meals and one of the few meals everyone eats. Although I might try my little niece with veggie sausages because she isn't a huge meat eater. Can anyone recommend any nice ones?