Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Hmm…. 🤔 Can’t even see the pink top as it’s not that low cut.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my days!

Imagine setting up a ring camera to record you trying to act hard singing a Cardi B song with unwashed wavy hair and swinging yet more alcohol and then a transition video of you filtered to do trying to look all smug that you are off out with a friend for the night…

To then post a IG of you and said “friend” and you look completely different! The post of her with wavy hair and pink top her hair actually looks lighter as well and now we have dark hair and no waves - really?!

She was either pretending to be out and crying into a frigging Easter Egg whilst scrolling Tinder hoping to match with D1 or D2 or she was too busy out with D3 who will be moved in by Easter and playing Step Dad!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
D1B4F81D-8201-46E2-AB75-58A99042F98B.jpeg

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
Little off topic, sorry ladies! But tors anyone else feel aimless is neurodivergent but will never admit it (I don’t mean to cause any offence with this) I myself am autistic with severe adhd I was diagnosed as an adult and can see so many traits when I can actually bear to watch her, when someone shares the videos on TL, where I can’t comment. Especially when she’s manic?
Absolutely. I work with neurodivergent individuals and as soon as I came across Aimee on tik tok I clocked it. So many traits visible and I’d say a ASD and ADHD profile no doubt.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Also she pretends not to use sun beds and has miraculously got a natural suntan from sunny UK - but in what she calls a transition - you can see the outline of her bra from using sun beds! 🤣🤣🤣

It just makes me laugh how gullible she thinks people are lol 😂😂😂.
She thinks everyone is as stupid as she is and her toothless huns 🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Guys can this stop now?

Cos Aimee will love that there is now conflict between the forums.

@woeisme25 has said she is coming back with receipts, so has @hiddengem.

I am Jo seems to have disappeared but she has been brave indeed.

If she is reading this now you are making her night… so let’s just get back to Aimee on both forums?
I’m still here babe, I go to sleep early as I’m up from 6am with my pet everyday and by 7pm I watch an episode of call the midwife & end up falling asleep 🙈x
Catching up on everything now though xxx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I think we can all agree that we all have a mutual dislike of Aimee but I don't think that people from TL should be sitting criticising anyone when nobody can actually reply to them over there. We also welcome information on Aimee that actually proves she is who we think she is so why cause agro and scare people away when they have said they will find receipts. It's very easy to sit behind a username and it not be our real lives. It's these people's real life they are putting at risk here. A bit of a respect goes a long way. Most of us have followed the threads over there from the start like myself and thought the same things and never been able to voice anything. If you feel safer there then that's great but please don't talk about anyone from here over there and cause issues here or cause people to feel they need to defend themselves. Have a question then ask it respectfully here. It's that easy. I hope anyone that has been talked about is OK and we can get back to what this is all about ❤️
👏👏👏

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I love call the midwife. ❤️ my guilty pleasure 🤣
I’m obsessed with it but I’m on season 13 episode 3 now & only a few left to watch 🙈❤️
It reminds me of my Nan who was training to be a midwife & a nun back in those days and then she met my grandad 🤣
Thank god she did or I wouldn’t be here & neither would my dad 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I’m obsessed with it but I’m on season 13 episode 3 now & only a few left to watch 🙈❤️
It reminds me of my Nan who was training to be a midwife & a nun back in those days and then she met my grandad 🤣
Thank god she did or I wouldn’t be here & neither would my dad 🤣🤣
I've gone thru the seasons twice now 🤦‍♀️
I find it qaint soothing. Love the music.I also think I love it cuz of my job too lol

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Hmmm…going by that pic of her and her mate, Im wondering if the ootn video is even from last nights ‘out out’? When has her hair ever dropped out that quickly? Where’s the pink top gone?
I remember when at the very start of seeing D2 (before she bragged to us about him)she done a first sip video and had leftover waves from the night before, everyone had worked out she’d been on a date but had obviously kept it quiet - because it was hot on the heels of the break up with D1.
I’m wondering if she has in fact been on a date recently, but because it doesn’t fit the narrative of being heartbroken and ‘I don’t need a man’ she’s finally keeping it to herself. But the narcissist in her couldn’t not show us how fabulous - in her opinion - she looked.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I sound like a broken record but my god she’s not got a single bit of style or fashion sense. She’s so antwacky. Always looks like she needs a really good wash to

Even the make up slightly different...Does she think we really care if she's out or not????.Just lies on top of lies (LIABETES) disease.Oh look I've got a friend mmmm OK dickshit big t freak go get yer marrow vibrater you crank....
dickshit!!! 😂 😂 We can always count on you Cam 😘😘

Mar 8, 2024
Morning All!
Can I just say one of the best things about TL is they Always have the attitude of agreeing to disagree, never do you see disagreements taking up time in the threads. I came on here because I couldn’t comment on TL, Let’s not get nasty on here.
Now back to the subject matter, looks like Aimee’s mother in law was charged aswell, so if we study how that family all enable each other and Andys dodgy safeguarding too, it would appear they are all mixed up in something and can’t or won’t rock the boat. They’ve all got blackmail evidence in each other. The bartons, crowders, pimlotts, even Wendy with her double barrel and most probably Wendy’s brother. All of them are up to their neck in dodge!
As for Aimless last night, that photo is dodgy too 😆
She’s totally peed me off ladies!

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
Just for Aimee’s brain dead followers who won’t accept facts the following paragraph was copied and pasted from the newspaper. Nicola Pimlott is Aimee’s ex Mother in Law and Harpers Grandma who was also charged along with Aimee’s uncle for defrauding the residents of his care home. If you still don’t believe it then Google her name.

Nicola Pimlott, 60, and Colette Morris, 43, were also charged with conspiracy to defraud. But Mills, of Roe Lane, Southport, a solicitor in the Southport law firm Goffeys, died before the trial.

Senior carer and registered manager Pimlott, of Albert Place, Southport, was found not guilty

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I did take them down. And to be honest no he didn't give me any s at all and he never brought it up . I guess doing the right thing for his daughter is way more important. I'm not the danger here her mother is so he obviously focused on that
My guess is, if Andy is perusing shared custody through court.. he would want the worst content put out to public regarding harper to see what action her mother took to safeguard her.
We've all seen A did nothing to lock down any SM which would give Andy the proof he needed to pursue a second cease and desist order.
A was using harper for content without consent of A for tiktok. It could fall under the children's working act. He got her taken off there. I'm assuming he's now gunning for other SM too. Altho Instagram isn't yet A's "job".
(This is just my guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.