Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
That pathetic smile she pulls in her sad moment...........makes you look like you just let a fart slip out aimless. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240403_225727_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240403_225727_TikTok.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 178

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Ladies how on earth do the followers not see what we and many others see? It's all part of her manipulation! All of it is set up for the next and the next...everything is a hidden agenda! She's just exploited her daughter again in front of over 600.000 people. Her photos on IG are just of H? No scenery no photos together or of food..! Oh look everyone look how lovely I've dressed her today!look how happy she looks! I'm a good mummy monkey ain't I! F#####G FRAUDULENT UGLY LYING MANIPULATING b!

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Just goes to show how far her platform goes and all these people can see her child , no safeguarding at all !
It's almost unbelievable but not! She definitely gets more Engagement with content around H! And she knows it. It's killing her not having her on TT. Definitely was not her choice! I wouldn't put it past her to have H back on TT very soon. X

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine potentially sending pedophiles over to your open Instagram where you have pictures of your vulnerable child who has already been caught making YouTube videos etc begging for friends. I knew she was awful but that is unbelievable. I wouldn't dream of posting my precious babies to a public website, for a few likes and a few "she gorgeous" "you are such a good mum" comments, my children mean far far far to much to me for me to expose them to the world like that. As a mother its really just beyond horrifying to me!

Aimeesfatmuff

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine sign posting potential freaks over to IG to see photos of your daughter - that’s just messed up - safeguarding!!! You don’t deserve that child.

I don’t know if anyone else has seen on TT the current uproar of a mom in America posting her little girl constantly on TT and IG and the comments of grown men directed at the child. This mum is doing it on purpose!! Just search Wren.Elenor…..I know creosote cat piss hasn’t reached that level yet but you never ever know who is viewing your child’s picture and with AI nowadays it’s fing scary 🤬

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
I don’t know if anyone else has seen on TT the current uproar of a mom in America posting her little girl constantly on TT and IG and the comments of grown men directed at the child. This mum is doing it on purpose!! Just search Wren.Elenor…..I know creosote cat piss hasn’t reached that level yet but you never ever know who is viewing your child’s picture and with AI nowadays it’s fing scary 🤬
Yeah I've followed it all, it's been insane! The manipulation on some of her videos will be off the scale. Really scary isn't it x

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
We have to get something soon on her surely! Someone has to have something to bring her down. I really hope the jollies is the start x
Me too! And the sending people to go look at her instagram is just taking the piss, she can have her huns jump on people, get likes and sympathy but the fact this site alone has over 9028 comments says it all!

Mar 7, 2024
It's almost unbelievable but not! She definitely gets more Engagement with content around H! And she knows it. It's killing her not having her on TT. Definitely was not her choice! I wouldn't put it past her to have H back on TT very soon. X
Another one parading her child on social media for likes and ££! Over 10k likes and 1k comments will raking in the ££ ! Yeah Huns we are all jealous of her and her lifestyle 🤣🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I know that some have commented on H bad behaviour, lack of manners etc. But my heart genuinely breaks for her and the lack of safe guarding. It's clear the little girl has additional needs (which there is nothing wrong with, my son also has them) and to not safe guard her the way a mother should. I would be devasted if my children grew up and all this stuff at me, and I was basically throwing them to the lions. I would rather my children grew up knowing when they where little and vulnerable that I done EVERYTHING in my power to protect them. Sorry, she has really annoyed me with that tonight, all for a bit of likes

Status
Not open for further replies.