Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Oh my god imagine being so desperate to feel important 😂😂😂 can’t get one on tikety tok so bought one on insta instead 😂😂 boil ya head woman.

Attachments

• IMG_2013.jpeg
    IMG_2013.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 182
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Hello lovers 😎❤️ Bloody hell that was a catch up and half 🤣🤣 Been at it since Tues night 🤣 hence the odd reply here and there! I had a small planned surgery on Tues and I don't know what the anesthetic was but not been able to keep my eyes open! And not just bored to tears for once 💀
No change in the amateur dramatics I see 🤭🤣 Good god! I haven't seen any of her posts but I know where to find them thank you our troll in a cape 🦸🏼‍♀️ @Missy I'm still not over her IG Pose I still have so many questions mainly... what the do?? 🤣🤣 Anyway going to make a coffee with 17 spoons of sweetener and watch these posts 🤡 apologies if I fall asleep again I'll steer clear of Gigi for that reason!!! Hope everyone’s OK 😍❤️😎❤️
I hope you are recovering well ♥️

Mar 8, 2024
No!!!! Did she actually?? 😂😂😂
Has this already been mentioned? Haha I've got a good few pages to read yet 😂 but I did think it'll have been spotted like bloodhounds in this group 😍😂 Omg I hope she did buy it. That'll make my day 😂😂
Yep she 100% bought it. I did too for my business insta before I gave it up and moved back home to the uk thanks to my hand injury (all healing nicely now thou). I’d never buy it for a personal account thou it’s so cringy in my opinion. There’s no way she could be verified over there without buying it.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This is true. A hairdresser in my town who thinks she's an influencer is verified and pays for it. Only has 10k followers lol
Awhhh I'm going to get one!! So my 56 followers know I'm telling real stories!!! 😂 notttt!! I don't share every detail of my cat's dinner with the world because.. well I ain't got a cat for one 😂 but tbh I'm a very normal person living a very normal life! And I don't seek any validation from STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET.. LET THAT SINK IN FOR A SECOND!!! Eurggh off to delete all SM the toxicity is making Martha look like a Nun! Stop the fing world I'm getting off!! 🙈💀

Mar 8, 2024
I’m howling at this just a standard black dress and blazer ended up I but sorry to disappoint no selfies no make up cause I’m a ugly cryer 🤣🤣🤣 just a big fat hangover and so grateful I don’t have my kids till afterschool thank god for co parenting hahahaha I don’t drink it’s rare occasions and after all iv been through last few months one turned to two and so on. It was my best friends brother hung himself forever 35 so young as you can imagine it’s devastated us all and the local area too but he had a great send off x
God that's awful 😥💔 So sorry. Lots of love. So so sad. Sounds like u needed to get pissed! 🤪❤️🥰 xx

Status
Not open for further replies.