Becki Jones @beckijones4

dixie rect

Sep 1, 2024
liverpool
Least they’ll stock her size 🤣 given the clothing haul for the cruise the other day we are going to see some right outfits - can’t wait 🤣
That’s if she even goes, she will probably come up with some excuse like she’s grieving her local chippy closing down or something 😂 I hope not tho I’m looking forward to seeing a wilderbeast in dress 🤮😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That’s if she even goes, she will probably come up with some excuse like she’s grieving her local chippy closing down or something 😂 I hope not tho I’m looking forward to seeing a wilderbeast in dress 🤮😂
I wonder if she will back out? Apart from stuffing their fat faces they don’t have anything in common with her so I think it’s going to be well awkward 🤣

dixie rect

Sep 1, 2024
liverpool
I wonder if she will back out? Apart from stuffing their fat faces they don’t have anything in common with her so I think it’s going to be well awkward 🤣
She’s way to socially awkward for this to go smoothly plus her only personality trait is eating or hanging around with her niece so I can only imagine it would be more entertaining to watch paint dry than go on a cruise with her or any of them for that matter 😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s way to socially awkward for this to go smoothly plus her only personality trait is eating or hanging around with her niece so I can only imagine it would be more entertaining to watch paint dry than go on a cruise with her or any of them for that matter 😂
Imagine been on the same cruise, you are sat eating breakfast and all of a sudden those 4 fatties come waddling in looking to demolish the breakfast buffet - then all be sat filming themselves eat 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why the garlic bread with the chilli con carne?? 🤣 Fat duck 🐷 Any excuse to cram more carbs in for no reason… 6 garlic breads in total, bet Cath and Ian had one each and she snaffled the other 4 🤪

IMG_5159.jpeg

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
You’re never moving out fatty, just admit it 😂

No shade to people who live with their parents for various reasons, but we all know Becki can afford to move out but is too much of a lazy bleep to do it… Gets to spend all her TikTok money on takeaways/treats 🤪

IMG_5157.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
I just can’t tolerate her fat meaty face anymore. Her s clothes. Her greasy hair. Her attitude. Her confidence. Her arrogance. Her cockiness. It all fing winds me up. I’m sick of her stupidity and greed. She will never move out. She has far too much control in that house. Fat fing horrible nasty t

dixie rect

Sep 1, 2024
liverpool
Every time I watch her plate up and she adds more… and more… and more. Her poor parents must be famished the way she piles her plate to equal 3 portions and they have to share a portion between them! Selfish greedy bleep.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Her trying a coconut 🙄 I knew she wouldn’t like it. I’m sure she expected it to taste like it does in desserts the thick t.

Also her hair is getting worse. Greasier.
She left it for days after buying it in the fridge… I’m no expert but those things tend to be better when they’re fresher, she must have been dodging it as it was a fruit… Thick bint probably thought it was going to taste like a bounty 😂