Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
Lads , can you imagine if the fat cow was actually pregnant that time !!!! She'd have claimed to have 15 c sections for the one birth , a failed epidural so she was fully experiencing all the pain as they cut her open, resuscitated 18 times and passed away four times . Oh the DRAMA. Thank GOD she never was !!!! She's a useless bloody fat goblin!!!!!

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Hamper doesn’t like too much chicken. She much prefers to be able to taste the 3 inches of Flora 🤢 plus can you call that chicken I can see through it
Why does she always tear up whatever meat she’s putting in the rolls why can’t she pick up one slice and lay it on the bread and put the top on it? All that handling of food with those scabby fingers 🤮🤮

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She’s just looking for a clap back that she won’t get from any of us on here. Her burner phone will be commenting today to clap back to something for more engagement. How about get washed and dressed before your morning video Aimee you are your own brand literally selling yourself. You are not clean tidy approachable happy healthy or any sort of role model for young girls or women your life is a s show and the highlight of your day is going to Sainsbury’s love that for you

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She’s just looking for a clap back that she won’t get from any of us on here. Her burner phone will be commenting today to clap back to something for more engagement. How about get washed and dressed before your morning video Aimee you are your own brand literally selling yourself. You are not clean tidy approachable happy healthy or any sort of role model for young girls or women your life is a s show and the highlight of your day is going to Sainsbury’s love that for you
I’m not feeling the greatest cos my vitamin d is low & it always makes me feel grotty. BUT I’ve got up at 6:30, sorted my teen & got him to school, cleaned the house, showered, done my hair & make up & got ready for the day DESPITE me wanting to stay in pjs and wallow. I’m off to meet friends for a pub lunch & catch up like we do weekly! And then I’ll be home to cook my child a proper dinner & I’ll probably crash by time I’ve done all that. However I’ve had a productive day.. and all that t will have done is shopped, made a couple of sty videos & deleted & blocked as many as she could in the 6 hours she had whilst harper was at school.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’m not feeling the greatest cos my vitamin d is low & it always makes me feel grotty. BUT I’ve got up at 6:30, sorted my teen & got him to school, cleaned the house, showered, done my hair & make up & got ready for the day DESPITE me wanting to stay in pjs and wallow. I’m off to meet friends for a pub lunch & catch up like we do weekly! And then I’ll be home to cook my child a proper dinner & I’ll probably crash by time I’ve done all that. However I’ve had a productive day.. and all that t will have done is shopped, made a couple of sty videos & deleted & blocked as many as she could in the 6 hours she had whilst harper was at school.
Hope your feeling better soon lovely we have a sick house too my lil lady has croup. Iv been awake most the night and I’m still sorted for other kids for school dinner prepped for tonight cleaned round and I’m showered and dressed. She hasn’t got a clue has she x

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Hope your feeling better soon lovely we have a sick house too my lil lady has croup. Iv been awake most the night and I’m still sorted for other kids for school dinner prepped for tonight cleaned round and I’m showered and dressed. She hasn’t got a clue has she x
Thanks. I’m back on my high dose vit D. I always struggle with my levels have done for years & despite taking daily supplement it’s still low. Haven’t got time to be ill, so sucking it up and getting on with it.

Hope your little girl is better soon, croup is awful!

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Hope you feel much better soon. My b12 injection isn’t due until next week & I feel like absolute crap but still have to be up and on it. That woman-child has no clue what’s ahead of her if she’s getting on like this over a period that she’s had for over half her life already

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Hope you feel much better soon. My b12 injection isn’t due until next week & I feel like absolute crap but still have to be up and on it. That woman-child has no clue what’s ahead of her if she’s getting on like this over a period that she’s had for over half her life already
Exactly!

Some of us deal with pain and illnesses daily & get on with it. She’s having a period and it’s such a big deal. And if it’s that bad then why hasn’t she been bothering the drs about it?!! Probably because they’ll do bloods & find her deficient in so many nutrient and vitamins that they’ll tell her to change her diet and she don’t want that

zobo

Apr 17, 2024
northeast
shameless clearly pissed off with Charlie and Ralph getting all of wendy’s attention for the whole weekend has to make out she’s unwell cos of her period in the hope her mummy will see it and she rushes round to mother her and her daughter. If wendy thinks we believe that she rang to ask to pick H up from school she must be as delusional as her eldest daughter! Definitely the other way round - shameless would have rung her asking her to pick H up - I bet GTW had already declined.
Wendy fawning all over the tree?! WTF is that s all about? It was probably about this time last year that shameless faked illness that had wendy scuttling round because she had to finish off decorating the ill fated Halloween tree for her which then got yeeted across the lounge because D2 had dared to go to the pub with his mates one evening!
Another thing why does wendy keep adjusting that bit of hair in her videos when it hasn’t even moved in the first place?
Also have I missed anywhere when aimless was on about her new thing she was promoting when she told us it wasn’t a beauty brand deal and was totally different and something that everyone uses all the time - was that the ITV ambassador shizz?
When Charlie commented that Aimee has princess hair and wendy said Charlie had her hair, but I wouldn’t say shameless got her thick locks from GTW, his is sparse and wispy whereas as the dodgy uncle has a full head of thick hair- I wonder if Charlie should’ve said Princess Jasmine hair?! 😂
And don’t even get me started on that barely cooked god awful roast!😳
Bendy’s hair adjusting and puffy fingered leg rubbing grinds my nut 👊🏼

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Sending all my fellow trolls love and hugs hope those who aren’t well get better soon! And as for aimless! Get a fing life you get a period every month stop wallowing you overgrown dirt bag and get on with it! I’m like 10 years younger than her and have two kids and my period pains are excruciating but I get on with it! Cuz my kids need me! You’ve got one child to take care of and you can’t even do that heaven forbid if you had more! You dirty dingy little scruff pull yourself together 😡

Oct 1, 2024
UK
ANOTHER fING PERIOD VIDEO.. YET AGAIN MAKING PERIODS HER WHOLE PERSONALITY LIKE SHE DOES EVERYTHING ELSE COS SHES A SAD t WITH THE PERSONALITY OF SQUASHED SLUG
Another full day in the life of a skank from Southport 😜 Busy, Busy, Busy 😜 In the 2 minutes I listened to that drivel I cleaned my toilet and it was more interesting than skankymamas morning so far

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
As for checking if your leaking you are actually disgusting normalise periods but your not even doing that your saying woe is me again great role model can’t be a mum can’t be relatable can’t have friends can’t be adult and can’t stop lying liarrrrrrr
She’s gonna make Harper scared of her periods if she’s seeing her “mother” laid up with them. That’s not how we should be normalising periods esp for young girls just entering that phase of their life!